SCE : Convert Temporary Membership to Permanent

@aulhaq

Its required 21-working days, if its passed 21-working days, you may call to SCE Customer care and open the ticket.
@shah_nawaj
reason. Please attach five year of experience letter certified by the chamber of commerce ( electronic attestation) from outside the Kingdom certified by the ministry of foreign affairs.

@shah_nawaj https://photos.app.goo.gl/vVtjZyV3j9auF4pi6

Hello shah_nawaj,

Any information should be shared on the forum itself.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@Iffti RAO

Dear Rao,

If you are working in KSA more than 5-Years, request your employer to issue an experience letter and stamped the Chamber of commerce attestation electronically.  After you can upload.

And if you don't have experience In KSA and its from outside of KSA, You have to attest your experience certificate (outside of KSA) From MOFA, and before MOFA attestation, you need to attest it from Ministry of external affairs in your home country.
@shah_nawaj Hello Sir,

Is this document enough to convert temporary to permanent ?

And when my company does COC, it does it electronically so cant get any stamp on the document. Will this be a problem , please advise .
@akmdks1012

Dear,

Its depend on your profession, You can try..  5-Years experience letter with COC electronically is the SCE requirements.

@shah_nawaj Thank You Sir. Appreciate your response.

@shah_nawaj
Hi, can it be 2 years inside saudi and 3 years outside saudi? Total of 5 years? As long as i have proper stamp/attestation outside saudi?
Hello Gents,
I have uploaded my diploma certificates in SCE Portal on last week of June, 2022  for verification. Actually my membership expiry date is July 31, 2022 and Yesterday i got request payment request from SCE to renew my membership
for one year and i renewed it until July 31, 2023. Actually if the certificates are accepted, i could have renewed my membership for next three years right? So why did they send request to renew only 1 year? may be because the verification process is not completed and my membership expiring soon?
Please advise.
@Yowmamen

can it be 2 years inside saudi and 3 years outside saudi? Total of 5 years? As long as i have proper stamp/attestation outside saudi?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 2-Years in Saudi you need to attest COC electronic.
2. 3-Years Outside of Saudi, you need to attest MEA in your home country and MOFA In Saudi Arabia.
@samuelkevinfck

In this case, your certificate still under verification, and they given you temporary membership for one year again, until they get response from your university or board.
After positive confirmation from your UNIVERSITY/Board, they will give you permanent membership, and you can renew further.
@akmdks1012

Please let me know your Profession as per Iqama.
Laying out Electrician
@samuelkevinfck

but i think electrician still don't require to Register in SCE...

please send me i qama copy..
@samuelkevinfck

but i think electrician still don't require to Register in SCE...

please send me i qama copy..
- @shah_nawaj

Only general electrician (کہربائی عام) doesn't need that registration.
All other electricians above that level needs to be registered.

@Arsal7

Kindly visit the above URL. Only Electrical Technician required to register in Saudi, But any electrician not mentioned in the list of SCE. Please call to UNIFIED NO. : 920020820 and clarify more.
@Arsal7

Kindly visit the above URL. Only Electrical Technician required to register in Saudi, But any electrician not mentioned in the list of SCE. Please call to UNIFIED NO. : 920020820 and clarify more.
- @shah_nawaj
Carry on.

@shah_nawaj Light Vehicle Maintenance Technician

@akmdks1012

Try with experience certificate... In Shaa Allah

@shah_nawaj Thank You

@shah_nawaj
MOFA means saudi embassy?
@Yowmamen

Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

@akmdks1012  Do you have any update for your Saudi council membership status. Is it permanent now or under process.

I renew 2 years  tamprarey  decorating tecntion they expired and now I can't renew its want tamprarey to permanent but I dot have any dacomant now I want chang my profation non tecnetion please any one soveled my problams
I renew 2 years  tamprarey  decorating tecntion they expired and now I can't renew its want tamprarey to permanent but I dot have any dacomant now I want chang my profation non tecnetion please any one soveled my problams
- @amirkhan10101997

Do you have 5 years experience in your company?
If you have 5 years experience you can get the permanent membership.
If you don't have 5 years experience then i am sorry, your iqama will not be renewed at all.
You can't change your profession to non technician.
You can only change it to another technical profession if you have any other diploma.
My iqama profession is General system analyst. I uploaded my 2-year BSC degree but I couldn't upload my MSc Telecommunication degree as there was no option to upload more documents other than greduation.
My status is still in progress for the last  10-days.
Should I visit the SCE to expedite the process?
@hamid raza88

actually you have to make one pdf file of BSC as well MSC, But now you uploaded. So you have to wait 21-working days, sometime it takes more than a month. If its accept. Your membership will renew otherwise SCE will ask you to upload the documents again.

i have summit certificate "computer technician" but they reject and give to reason

"Please submit “Temporary acceptance” request to help you with changing the profession in Iqama. The profession should be changed within 30 days after that the account will be blocked."

please guide me.

i have summit certificate "computer technician" but they reject and give to reason
"Please submit “Temporary acceptance” request to help you with changing the profession in Iqama. The profession should be changed within 30 days after that the account will be blocked."
please guide me.
-@arzooahsan

You have to accept it.

After that you need to change your profession to some other acceptable one.

My advice is that you should visit SCE office to understand everything  clearly.

@Shah Mohd Shahid

Bro after this massage what happened next please share your next step.

@Arsal7

I need some information regarding SCE can you share your number

@RedTrumpet Hi if you have below 5yrs experience will you not be approved? I have only 3yrs experience 

@Ravi2020 same problem i facing now please reply if you have any solution

Thanks...

@Ravi2020 same problem im facing now please you have any solution or suggestions let me know.

Thanks.

Hi,

How long it takes to generate a sadad bill number after submitting a renewal request? I submitted it 3 days ago but still in progress. Usually, it used to be within 30-60 minutes. What happened this time? Is there any change or update by SCE?

Hello,

I worked with business visa in KSA for 4 years for a foreign company. Now i transfered to Saudi company and want to get Iqama. I was home and I got visa as a mechanical engineer. Now to get iqama they told me that i need to get membership in SCE.  I have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.

My question is do I just need to submit required documents or do I need also to pass some kind of engineering exam? Because I am getting different information from different people, and no one in my company knows. I my job is more like a technician than engineer but I got visa as engineer.

Can someone please explain because there are a lot of different contradicting information online.

Thank you

Regards

@zgrgic

Registering as an engineer in SCE

1. You must have degree in engineering discipline as per your visa.
  2. You must have five years experience after your engineering degree, or five years gap after your engineering degree,
  3. Your engineering degree must be attest from authority in your country as well Saudi Embassy. You may proceed without attestation also.

I hope it will help you in registration in SCE.

@arzooahsan Salam Brother. Did you solve your Saudi Engineering Council Issue?

Hi, I recently applied for SCE registration from temporary to permanent, and they asked for the five-year experience letter. But I have only 4.5 years of experience with my current Saudi employer. Please suggest what I should do?