Shanghai Quarantine Hotels

Flying from HK to Shanghai this Friday. 

Any advise on the choice of district for Quarantine Hotels?

hi there! you dont get to choose your hotel. once you landed in china, you will have your swab test at the airport then a shuttle bus will take you to designated hotel for quarantine. please make sure your mobile is in full charge as it will take awhile for you to get to the hotel. its 14days quarantine and you have to make a deposit at the hotel. you can order food online and it will be delivered at your door(if you have chinese app for ordering).
have a safe flight. hope this helps.

I just started my first day in Quarantine in Shanghai yesterday.  I had a choice of either Pudong district or Jing'an district for my address in Shanghai.

At the Pudong district desk, you don't get a choice or know which hotel you are going to.   However for the Jing'an desk,  you are given 2 choices. 

For Jing'an diistrct, the hotel I chose was $400 a day,  and $100 a day for the 3 meals.  You can chose to not buy their meal plan and just order WaiMai (delivered food)

Just a reminder that most of the staff you meet at the lobby are medical staff and not hotel staff.

Sorry I forgot to state that it's in RMB.