Fast, reliable Broadband/wifi providers

Hi, I'm new to the forum, new to the area Vilamarchant,  currently spending my time between houses, with a view to permanently settling in the not too distant future- CoVid has made things a little harder, so behind schedule.
My question is about energy and wifi. Any advise on the best providers...currently with Iberdrola. They seem expensive and have huge management/inspection charges. And as I teach Online I need a fast, reliable Broadband/wifi provider. Any advice appreciated

I'm with Iberdrola too, they aren't too expensive compared to the UK but I am finding they are not very helpful so I'm in the process of transferring to Energy Nordic. They are not much cheaper per kWh for me but their handling charges are and they are far more helpful!

Does your town have a local wifi provider? My town has their own and seem far cheaper than the mainstream companies like Movistar.

Hi Bronny,
Thanks for coming back to me, Nordic don't do Gas I think, and was looking to simplify with one provider- and you are right they are much better on cost-iberdrola are not very helpful.
I'll check out if there is a local provider- thanks for the tip!!
Kate

Mains gas would be a lovely, we're by the bottle here! I did look at Vodafone for a mobile and wifi and they were not too expensive but the local is definitely the cheapest. I've got my mobile on Lobster now, very good indeed. Good luck :)

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to CrosbyCat :),

Please note that a new topic has been launched with your posts on the Spain forum.

@ CrosbyCat: A separate topic dedicated to your query means that you will receive all replies under a single thread, making it more easy to browse through them.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello,
I recently switched to 'El Rey del la Fibra' and am woozy with how fast it is. I went from 8mb to nearly 1000mb. They are gradually expanding their reach so check out their site.
Cheers!