Posts Under Review

This morning while enjoying my coffee I was browsing Expat.com and there were two posts under review.

Now dear Moderator, when you read those posts and you decided to put them under review, I suggest then that you review them at that time.

Are you going to put this post under review?

Bob yes it can be frustrating but consider the moderators position, we are not privy to the internal workings of this site,,,,,, perhaps a submission pulled by one moderator has to be reviewed by 3, 5 or 10 other moderators or even admin for a decision?
I am sure most if not all moderators volunteer their time to these sites.
We are guests on this site as we are living here in the Philippines and go with the flow we do.
Don't worry I have been slapped on a few sites and on reflection my submissions were inappropriate.

Chin up and as always OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

I've not had a problem with it.  I, for one, am glad that some posts are reviewed when many are no more than promotions for products or businesses.

TeeJay4103 wrote:

I've not had a problem with it.  I, for one, am glad that some posts are reviewed when many are no more than promotions for products or businesses.

The ones under reviews (now) are known posters to this forum, not some spammers that discovered the site.

The reason I would like the powers that decided to put it under review not delay the reviews  is because when it is finally reviewed, the thread could be over and done, not viable or meaningless.

It seems most under review are links to some news article. While I'm at it, I get friend requests from people not really associated with this group, anyone else get friend requests from these roving women?

Enzyte Bob wrote:
TeeJay4103 wrote:

The ones under reviews (now) are known posters to this forum, not some spammers that discovered the site.

The reason I would like the powers that decided to put it under review not delay the reviews  is because when it is finally reviewed, the thread could be over and done, not viable or meaningless.

It seems most under review are links to some news article. While I'm at it, I get friend requests from people not really associated with this group, anyone else get friend requests from these roving women?

I guess we can agree to disagree.  As I said, I (speaking only for myself) have no problem with it.

Enzyte Bob wrote:

. While I'm at it, I get friend requests from people not really associated with this group, anyone else get friend requests from these roving women?

Not me, but then again I don't have a handsome picture posted.

I don't see the problem ... All I mentioned was transferring money to the floozy in the jacuzzi

We both got flagged because we are both idiots. Nuckinfuts has a big mouth and needs to word his post more appropriately. I need to relax my short temper. I just don't like people disrespecting my girlfriend over bs stereotypes.

Sorry if you miss read my post, on bent knee I apologize. My metaphor was a figure of speech simply referring to one thing by mentioning another. This is an open forum and is not tailored to the individual. Again my apologies if you were offended . .. But did I not speak the truth ?

mugtech wrote:
Enzyte Bob wrote:

. While I'm at it, I get friend requests from people not really associated with this group, anyone else get friend requests from these roving women?

The picture I use was smiling Bob, he was hawking a male product that made millions, it was a fraud, the company was a fraud, after they received your order they would put charges on your credit card forever. They made millions and ended up in prison.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
mugtech wrote:
Enzyte Bob wrote:

The picture I use was smiling Bob, he was hawking a male product that made millions, it was a fraud, the company was a fraud, after they received your order they would put charges on your credit card forever. They made millions and ended up in prison.

We all have our heroes.

Did anyone mention Walter White?
Ww is one of my heros.

HEISENBERG... proceeds to take off cloths, run down the street completely buck naked screaming like a maniac.

5 hours later ... uh can someone come bail me out of jail plz ? There is this dude that looks like a dudette and he's eyeing my man buns funny and I really need to pop a number 2 ..

:D:offtopic:

frankanderson wrote:

HEISENBERG... proceeds to take off cloths, run down the street completely buck naked screaming like a maniac.

5 hours later ... uh can someone come bail me out of jail plz ? There is this dude that looks like a dudette and he's eyeing my man buns funny and I really need to pop a number 2 ..

:D:offtopic:

BETTER CALL SAUL

mugtech wrote:
Enzyte Bob wrote:

I get the friend requests on this site from those trying, I don't have a pogi pic in my profile either, early days I reported a few to admin, no response so now just ignore.
The crux here is if one posts an inappropriate or derogatory submission either personal, political, religious or too far left field we have overseers trying to keep an even keel.
If one wants to get into slapping it should really be done with a PM or ignore, people aren't stupid ,,,, well most and airing/defaming/questioning a members belief or submission in a  public forum without tact and decorum is really not on. Most times subtlety wins the day but hey I am no saint being booted from a couple of sites for retaliating,,,,,,, and you get the pic. Play by the rules. OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Thats who I need right now!
SAUL GOODMAN & Mrs White!
How they got a huge discount on a car wash or in my case a sea resort.

:D

And a little lube will help. OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

believing it would work probably made a lot of babies

Nuckinfuts wrote:

Sorry if you miss read my post, on bent knee I apologize. My metaphor was a figure of speech simply referring to one thing by mentioning another. This is an open forum and is not tailored to the individual. Again my apologies if you were offended . .. But did I not speak the truth ?

It's all good. I know there are plenty of stereotypes about Filipinas and Filipinos that sometimes ring true.

manwonder wrote:

Ww is one of my heros.

I AM THE DANGER!

Arcadieus wrote:
manwonder wrote:

Ww is one of my heros.

I AM THE DANGER!

Yup...but he too needed a lawyer!