Indonesian work in London (Accor Group)

Hi, anybody work with Accor Live Limitless in London? specially from Indonesia?

I know Indonesians that have worked for or are currently working for Accor but only in Indonesia. Is your query to do with a problem or are you just looking for friends and contacts who work for Accor in London?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

What kind of work are you looking for?

You won't get a UK work visa for low-level Hotel work.  If you already work for them overseas and are looking to transfer to another country, you're best asking within the company for things like internal transfers.

If anybody is offering you work with them in the UK, then it may be a scam and my warning is to be very careful.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Cynic wrote:

If anybody is offering you work with them in the UK, then it may be a scam and my warning is to be very careful.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Yes.
A lot of job scam around but they all have one common feature - They ask for money.
As Cynic very rightly mentioned, visas for simple work are impossible, more so in this time of crisis, so watch out for scams.
Money could be asked for visas, deposits, medical checks, or a number of other lies, but they always ask for money.
A clever one is asking you to deposit money in what seems to be an account only accessible by you, but they grab the cash and laugh.

Indonesians working for a company in Indonesia is one thing, but doing the same in London is very different, so ignore any suggestion that includes pointless rubbish like that.

Looking for friends

For friends🙏🏻

Thanks for the advice. Actually I just looking for friends to chit chat with. I have planning to move to UK with my bf. He is British. We r planning getting merried, still If I can wotk in there, specially in my ability work in hospitality industry.

Well there isn't any point in looking for a job in the hospitality industry anytime soon due to the pandemic. But assuming you do move there and once things are back to normal I think it will be fairly easy to find Indonesian friends in London.