Little business plan

Firstly I want to say advance thanks my replier.

I have a little business plan. Like little Loja of feminina clothing. I can manage 2000-3000 reais in cash. And I want to take little loan from my Itaú bank. It can be up to 5000 reais from Itaú.

Now I want to know if I apply for 5000 reais loan or if I take 5000 reais from Itaú bank then how much is interest of Itaú for 12 month. And how much I need to pay monthly. Actually I don't understand about Itaú crédito. My transaction is good in my bank. Because my boss transaction via my bank account.

Let me tell you that I bought some camiseta for selling in street. But fiscalização officer stopped me to sell in street. As his said I went to prefeitura for permission. But prefeitura didn't give me permission. She said about my year I am living in this city. Maybe requirements 3 years living in same city for selling in street.

After then I sell camiseta in internet. I used Facebook market place for selling camiseta.

Maria919 wrote:

Firstly I want to say advance thanks my replier.

I have a little business plan. Like little Loja of feminina clothing. I can manage 2000-3000 reais in cash. And I want to take little loan from my Itaú bank. It can be up to 5000 reais from Itaú.

Now I want to know if I apply for 5000 reais loan or if I take 5000 reais from Itaú bank then how much is interest of Itaú for 12 month. And how much I need to pay monthly. Actually I don't understand about Itaú crédito. My transaction is good in my bank. Because my boss transaction via my bank account.

Let me tell you that I bought some camiseta for selling in street. But fiscalização officer stopped me to sell in street. As his said I went to prefeitura for permission. But prefeitura didn't give me permission. She said about my year I am living in this city. Maybe requirements 3 years living in same city for selling in street.

After then I sell camiseta in internet. I used Facebook market place for selling camiseta.

You can also sell online at www.mercadolivre.com.br or even www.amazon.com.br.

You should go talk to your ITAUŽs loan officer for "imprestimos para microempresas." But they might require a CNPJ for that.

Having a physical store with CovidŽs height right now is not good. Stores could go back to closure anytime; the economy is not good but you have to pay the rent for your store space... A virtual store (online) is a better proposition for now and it keeps you safe from the pandemia.

robal

Link under review, and I wanted correct typos... Sorry Maria. The 2 links:

www.mercadolivre.com.brwww.amazon.com.br

Thanks robal for your suggestions. I was thinking about that also. Store can be closed any time. But I need to pay for store. Your suggestions is right.

This link is for what robal?

You can sell your "camisetas" there - online. Mercadolivre is easy. Just make a "cadastro"
and be a vendor. It should be the same for Amazon. If your dresses are very nice you could sell a lot on both of these sights. You just have to mail the clothes to the buyer through the Correios...

robal

Really? It's good idea. I delivery clothes so in my area. But I can send to another place also??? New idea robal. Thanks many robal.

You´re very welcome.

"But I can send to another place also???"

Of course. Clients research at those 2 sites at their clothes section, see your nice dresses
and order them on-line. The site takes care of payments... You´ll be selling all over Brazil.

robal

Who knows, you might even get rich. Aim for good quality, and punctual deliveries. People do evaluate your performance and quality of goods. And words spread fast on the net.

BH has ITAU. The rate is set on installment payments. (If you have CC see stmt. She did get one 6 months deferment but the next payment is larger.
As Robal said check with a loan officer the bank.
I am not one to have a debit, but so many in BR do thinking it is cheaper until an emergency happens and nothing to satisfy the loan.
Be sure to give company ID, this helps one the terms, but the company can become the bank's asset.
Please note In the wake of the country's deepest recession in decades, Brazilian banks have become more selective when lending money, hoping to avoid losses.