Mandatory vaccinations

We are looking to moving from the USA to DR and wondering what vaccinations are required vs. Reccomended for residency as well as to attend secondary schools. Also, are their any eexemptionsif needed. Thank you for any help.

Welcome to the forums.  For adults none needed.  And can't help you for schools. I am sure someone else will know.

When we applied for a Residency Visa in Sept of 2018, no vaccines were required.  Our doctor strongly suggested the Hep A & B vaccines, which we already had.  As long as you are "in good health and have no contagious diseases", that is all our doctor provided to the DR, and the letter was accepted.  Along with how long we had been a patient, of course.  I don't believe this requirement has changed, and our medical exams here, for Temporary Residency, did not inquire about vaccines, nor test for anything other than HIV and drugs in our blood.

Hi,
This is now year 2022; I was wondering what the vaccination requirements for Covid are now? What is mandatory and what is not? (e.g. banking, restaurants, public transport etc)
Thank you.
@JusticeBao The DR has no vaccine or testing requirements for entry. There are also no longer any national mandates for masks usage or showing proof of vaccine to enter government buildings or
banks.