JOB needed

hello there my name is Prashant I'm an Indian
I was looking forward to work in the Philippines in the BPO sector as a CSR an agent

right now I am 21 and currently working in Gebbs Health care in Mumbai where I am living
it's only been 107 days right now that's 3 months after getting a year of experience is it possible for me too get a job there and if it is what are the legal procedures and papers for it
if someone can help me that would be great. 

cheers,
Prashant.

All I can tell you, buddy, is you have to wait.

sure buddy ill wait for it please take your time  :)

prashant3008 wrote:

hello there my name is Prashant I'm an Indian
I was looking forward to work in the Philippines in the BPO sector as a CSR an agent

right now I am 21 and currently working in Gebbs Health care in Mumbai where I am living
it's only been 107 days right now that's 3 months after getting a year of experience is it possible for me too get a job there and if it is what are the legal procedures and papers for it
if someone can help me that would be great. 

cheers,
Prashant.

Hi and welcome to the forum, I hope others will also share perhaps better wisdom than myself.

Firstly I would suggest that given the current situation with Covid-19 it ain't going to happen for the foreseeable future given travel bans etc.
Visa requirements? I am sure the brains trust on this site can help you with advice. google is a good resource too.

My better half has lots of friends working in BPO's,,,, I asked him how they were all going, as follows:
Many have been made redundant because of lower demands from foreign contracts, many cannot get to work because of public transport shut downs and ECQ controls, most supervisors are working from home.
Hopefully things sort themselves out in the next 6 to 12 months. Good luck with your endeavours.

Cheers, Steve.

mugtech wrote:

Would that be the long wait, the short wait or the lost weight? Certainly an interesting post given the climate but perhaps the OP is in no particular hurry and will go the long wait I'm sure.
Maybe, just maybe the OP can submit his resume to head hunters (research) or go to the job section on this site, let's wait and see (pardon the pun).

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:
mugtech wrote:

Would that be the long wait, the short wait or the lost weight? Certainly, an interesting post has given the climate but perhaps the OP is in no particular hurry and will go the long wait I'm sure.
Maybe, just maybe the OP can submit his resume to head hunters (research) or go to the job section on this site, let's wait and see (pardon the pun).

Cheers, Steve.

thank you so much for the help steve and yes I will try my best to wait as much as I can hope we all go through this pandemic first then as soon as it gets better will try my best to apply over there
stay safe

Get hired by a company here, they will then take care of the formalities, work visa etc etc.

Munchie wrote:

Get hired by a company here, they will then take care of the formalities, work visa etc etc.

I see so that also works huh  thank you so much Munchie for the help but I wonder which company can do that for me let's see