Hi! Im shila from the Phils. Im looking for a English-native speaker

I work for an english education company as a Recruitment Associate. Right now, we're in need of a English-native speaker for a child and adult
located in Metro Manila near ortigas. Anyone interested? If you have ESL plus..

Hi Shila! Could you please post in the Philippines classifieds > job section..

Thank you :-)
Christine

Have you found what you're looking for?

PInaymentor

english teacher

Hi Shabang
I am en English born Australian residing in Makati. I am here for an indefinite period awaiting my fiance's immigration visa. I am not sure what you require but my English is excellent and I am keen to do some work as I have been here for 3 months now.

Please email me on [email protected] if you are still looking for someone.

thanks
Murray

I'm not looking for a job in teaching but I would like to give general information about the teaching tactics of the philippines. The english they use at present must be a mixture of chinese and indonesian. As for the Tagalog language, I just cant get my tongue around that.I chat a lot of filipinos on yahoo and the english is attrocious. Yes they need a good english teacher. I am not so sure about an Aussie though, no offence mate

I'm an american engineer would be glad to help, [email protected]

Hi

I am newly arrived in Manila, I have been working as an English teacher in China, mainly with ages from 5 - 12, would be interested in this position if still available ?

gracepa800 wrote:

I'm not looking for a job in teaching but I would like to give general information about the teaching tactics of the philippines. The english they use at present must be a mixture of chinese and indonesian. As for the Tagalog language, I just cant get my tongue around that.I chat a lot of filipinos on yahoo and the english is attrocious. Yes they need a good english teacher. I am not so sure about an Aussie though, no offence mate

OMG!! Most poms I've heard cant speak their own language. Hope you're special....mate...LOL

hmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Shabag. yes i am from the UK and am looking to teach here. I have been teaching everyone from children to profesionals. As of now i am free to work.(TEFL qualified) you can call me on 09473615263
Regards Steve

I am looking for a French-speaking contacts in Singapore and Philipine. Please mail me at selfmadelife(arobase)live.fr

I have lived in Thailand and the Phils... You are going to find more work in Thailand as they require native English speakers there... Here in the Phils their English is wonderful, so unless you have a specialized skill that the Filipinos are in need of, you will likely find that most jobs will be managing bars/call center training and the pay isn't that great... Having said that, I'm sure there are a few great job opportunities hidden out here :)

Good luck!

J