Looking For Work In Slovenia

Hello.
Recently, I've been indecisive about where I wanted to move next until a friend of mine suggested Solvenia. If you (or anyone else you might know) needs a dedicated worker/sues chef/financial consultant- feel free to shoot me a message.

@Ririsu hello I'm interested in working in Slovenia

@Ririsu i am interested for work in slovenia.thank you

For those seeking work in Slovenia.

Read the Slovenia Guide located under Discover at the top of this page. Information there regarding visas, work, accommodation.
Check out the jobs section at the top of this page. 
Hello everyone,

stumpy is right, you should read the Living in Slovenia guide by using the following link; https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/slovenia/1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi All,

I'm an investor and looking to acquire businesses in Slovenia up to 10M revenue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

@Ririsu  I am seeking an open vacancy as a livestock manager I have more than 10 years experience in the fuel

I'm looking for health care assistant job

@mwanza moonga We don`t have those jobs here. 90% of farms in Slovenia are small and all family run.

@veempfou50 You must speak fluently Slovenian and have the right education background.

@veempfou50 I work as a promoter with plain international in health assisting pregnant, lacteting mother's and under two years (NSG) I would fit on your need andi am interest to join your team

Closed