Wanted: Expat House Mate

I built a house in the Campana Mountains (Capira District) below the National Park that overlooks the ocean.  Only 1km off of the InterAmericana Highway.
I have had Latino housemates for 3 1/2 years, which was OK, but I was just not happy. 

I want an expat to live here with me (call it house sitting when I am not here). 
A few criteria for a housemate: 

> Legal visa
> have a car (although 'white horse" minibuses run in front of house (I built a bus kiosk for convenience)
> you have some sort of income or pension
> have lived in Panama and this is "home"
> Pay for your overhead and share some costs  - We can talk about ways to do that.
> 60 days notice to end, either way so we can react to change
> willing to love and care for a wonder dog who keeps us safe; plus 2 cats who keep the place emaculate from all kinds of critters you don't want (they will bring and announce to you "gifts" every day before they consume it).

Internet is excellent; we have been streaming 3 movies at the same time with no issue; I am constantly on video-casts, podcasts, streaming video, sometimes for as long as 2-3 hours. 

Must be tolerant of STUNNING sunrises over the ocean, Punta Chame, Isla Atoche and ships passing on the way to the canal. I will send you links to pics - - you will gasp.

Must not be afraid of the animals spotted on property: sloths, toucans, monkeys, pheasants, a jet black jaguar we've seen a few times (coming down for pheasants), and other weird jungle creatures.

Maintain (if you use) the jacuzzi, the dome pizza oven, the bbq grill, the patio bar; big screen patio projector. 

Enjoy the fruit (you name it) and grow what kind of garden you want.

If you are a writer, this is heaven; you will be lost in revere.  The juices will flow. I put out 4 novels so I know what is necessary. 

If you are a craftsy person, this is Nirvana.  Do you like wood work, metal work?  Use all the tools in the workshop to build crafts, furniture, whatever your imagination holds.  Good place to do your clay and pottery.

Solitary person is probably best: male or female not important (have had house mates as both); but a couple could work out fine (there have been buenos amigos and families here - no problem).

Contact me at email ***
and we can exchange more info.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Here is location on Google Maps.  There is public contact information on this PIN.
Lots of photos. 
https://goo.gl/maps/hiKiW8nSKxan6J4Y9

Hi bobfrank12,

Please feel free to post this housing offer in the housing section of the website.
It is the most appropriate place.

I also invite you to read the panama forum code of conduct.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed - wrong section ]

Closed