Work Visa/Resident Permit Question

I am in the process of getting a work permit/visa through my work and it is taking a very long time. I'm coming up against my house rental contract expiration so I'm wondering: Can I enter Turkey on a tourist visa and then apply for a resident permit? I'm hoping I can and then begin the work visa process from over there.

Hi yes you can Also you can get 3 month toirist visa an if you still do not have your working visa,Get a boat to rhodes from fetyie ok that will get your passport staped again if you aint recieved within the 90 days your tourist visa lasts..And keep that to yourself... 🤫🤫🤫🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿so you can really if you use my tip stay for 180 days. Good luck x rob

please visit
for your question

New topic