Visa run across the border - PLEASE HELP

hi

i'm due to do a visa run in the next couple of weeks .. i  need to  make it as cheapp as possible can anyone give me any advise .. i've looked at Sofia but i'm struggling to find info on the buses ....

Thanks

Laura

Hello Laura! :)

Your discussion has been moved to Istanbul forum, thus enabling better communication.

Hope that you get a response soon from members.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hello Zaffy

I will be doing another visa run this Saturday. I to go to Bulgaria but just to Burgas from Istanbul. Burgas is about 6 hours from Istanbul and just over the border. Its a proper city with hotels. It costs 110 turkish lira return journey by bus and you can get a hotel for about 30 euro. Last time I went to the top of Bulgaria, very bad ıdea and Sofia is quite far away and it can be dangerous, that is why I am just going to Burgas not to long of a journey and its a proper city, many of the towns along the bus route where very small and not safe. I hope this helps. Also the bus company I use is Istanbul Seyahat, I do not know where you live but I use the one at Çapa but there are others that go to Burgas I think metro goes there aswell.

Hi Laura!

My a polish friend had like this problem and we manage it last week, we took residence permit for 1 year from police office so she will stay in turkey 1 year with out visa problem,
you need to pay some money to police office and then you can take permission easly,  181TL for 3 months, 336 TL for 6 months,492TL for 9 months, 647TL for 1 year....

other procedures are so easy for residence permit if you want i can help you about it, for more info you can get in touch with me, my e-mail address is [email protected]

metin0000 wrote:

Hi Laura!

My a polish friend had like this problem and we manage it last week, we took residence permit for 1 year from police office so she will stay in turkey 1 year with out visa problem,
you need to pay some money to police office and then you can take permission easly,  181TL for 3 months, 336 TL for 6 months,492TL for 9 months, 647TL for 1 year....

other procedures are so easy for residence permit if you want i can help you about it, for more info you can get in touch with me, my e-mail address is [email protected]

A residency permit is the best long term solution and especially with the ımpending law change. However, prices DIFFER from country to country. For example: you will need to pay your country's charge from Turkey. For England it ıs 965TL (400pounds)and then you must buy the booklet for 138TL. Make sure you are aware of ALL charges before you go to the Emniyet.

İf you want to do a Visa run... there are trains to Plovdiv for 100TL return and nice hostels in and around the city. The trains leave from Sırkeci

Hello Metin0000

I to am very interested in a residence permit, I would be considered a british citizen can you help me with how much it would cost and what I need to show the police to get my residence permit. As I understand you need to show a turkish bank account with at least 2000 euros for a one year residence permit. Awaiting your response.

Just some county's citizens can take residence permit from turkey for long time with out visa,
EU country's citizens, Usa,Canada,Japan,Australian,Norway and some other rich countries :)
These county's citizens can take residence permit up to 5 years and ofcourse it's legal procedure, just you need to take online an appointment from police office and then they will give you a date for appointment then you will prepare some papers for this procedures, for example police office want to change exchange office paper or bank account, i mean you have to show them your money info, they say you have to have minimum 300$ for every month, but its so easy procedure, you can manage it, such as i went to bank with my friend we exchange dollar(it was my money) and she took exchange paper from bank for police office and then i took back my money.

check please below web links 1. link about appointment(from police office) and 2. link about prices(this is turkish if you need to help you can ask me)

https://e-randevu.iem.gov.tr/yabancilar/dil_sec.aspxhttp://www.eskisehir.pol.tr/subeler/yab … asp?id=249

It is surprising to see people for me trying to stay in Turkey, usually that happens in more wealthy countries...I hope you guys will be ok with your visas and have some fun and happy time in Turkey...