Looking for business-partnership

Hi everybody,
my name is Graziano, I'm italian with a background in restaurant activities.
Currently I'm living in Italy but I'm looking for serious business partners in Thailand to join or to open a food related activity. I can contribute with my share, but I can also manage the place and work as pizza-maker or I can teach how to cook some italian dish or how to work inside a restaurant.

Feel free to contact me and discuss about it.

Hello Graziano,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would highly advise you to post a free advert in the dedicated section and under the correct category, here: Business partners in Thailand.

Your search will gain more visibility this way and hence your chances of receiving offers will be higher.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

I'm looking for a Motor Mechanic for new Workshop built-in Pong District, Prefer to have Engine Rebuild Experience,

Hi Graziano,

I know your post was from over a year ago but I'm interested to know if you have made any progress?

I'm Irish, living in Spain and I am trying to open a restaurant business here with great difficulty.
So I would consider other options.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Enda

Hello Enda, 
Feel free to contact me for support.
Best regards,
Jonas Lindholm, Business in Siam Co., Ltd.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I live  in Banphe, Rayong
There is pizza shop infrobt of my building for sale.
We can discuss.

@sumedwong.

For the benefit of the OP and others who may be interested, please post any information here.