Corona virus - best wishes

Hi, friends of Vung Tau.

It is so unfortunate that I had to cancel my trip to Vung Tau, due to the virus.  I was looking forward to meeting with Ciambella and Ocean.

My best wishes to people in Vung Tau in this period.  Take care. Luna.

luna2000 wrote:

Hi, friends of Vung Tau.

It is so unfortunate that I had to cancel my trip to Vung Tau, due to the virus.  I was looking forward to meeting with Ciambella and Ocean.

My best wishes to people in Vung Tau in this period.  Take care. Luna.

Safety first!

See you in the future.

There isn't any case of coronavirus found in both Ba Ria and VT.  Lê Lợi Hospital disproved the fake news, showing that none of their patients was Chinese or suspected of being infected with the virus. 

Trần Văn Tùng, the person who posted the so-called news on FB confessed that his post was not based on fact, only a rumour that he heard while drinking coffee at Seen Coffee & Milk the evening of Jan 27.  He deleted the post 40 minutes later but unfortunately, the 7 people whom he tagged and almost 500 other people already shared the "news". 

He was arrested the next day and fined 15M. 

However, I understand your leery and if I were in your place, I would probably limit my travel unless it's absolutely necessary.

:dumbom:

im not saying the coronavirus is fake, but anything being pushed by the mainstream media is suspect

Do you know how many people die each year here in Canada from the regular (non corona ) flues? 4000 or more …… is it a medical emergency ? guess not, only when its got some fancy names attached too it.

I highly suspect there is nothing to be worried about

Do you know how many people here get killed crossing the roads and moto accidents? The corona? Least of your worries.