Arak Tuak and Brem

ARAK TUAK & BREM are legal again... CIN CIN!!!
Denpasar - Bali Governor I Wayan Koster legalizes Balinese wine. This rule is contained in Governor Regulation (Pergub) No. 1 of 2020 concerning the Management of Balinese Fermented Beverages and / or Distillation.
This regulation was issued at the same time socialized on Wednesday (05/02/2020) at the Koster Governor's office, Jaya Sabha, Denpasar.

"Governor Regulation No. 1 of 2020 concerning the Management of Balinese Fermented and / or Distillation Beverages. Includes Balak wine, Balinese brem, Balak arak," I Wayan Koster told reporters on Wednesday (2/5/2020) at his office.

Hello Marcello Manganese !

Thank you for the information :)

Do you have a link to the official source ?

Regards.

Loïc

Loïc wrote:

Hello Marcello Manganese !

Thank you for the information :)

Do you have a link to the official source ?

Regards.

Loïc

Halo Loic,
u can google this
Governor Regulation (Pergub) No. 1 of 2020 concerning the Management of Balinese Fermented Beverages and / or Distillation.
Regards

A word to the wise considering Arak.  Know your supplier. 

In the past, arak would occasionally be made more powerful by adding ground up mosquito coils which led to a number of deaths.

Ubudian wrote:

A word to the wise considering Arak.  Know your supplier. 

In the past, arak would occasionally be made more powerful by adding ground up mosquito coils which led to a number of deaths.

There is always something new to learn, I always believed it was the addition of methanol that caused those deaths.

Less than perfect distillers use a variety of nasties you really don't want to be drinking.