Saudi COC attestation Online

Dear all,

Today I had been to chamber for attesting the sponsor letter written to KSA embassy in India for authenticating my degree certificate.

Officer at the chamber said they are no more attesting these certificates/ letters offline. He said me to get attested online? May I know how it's done.

Once online attested how do I prove that this letter is attested at my home country?

Please let me know your response.

Regards,
Waseem.

Can any one suggest on this please?

Have you asked the officer at chamber which specific website exactly you are going to upload your certificate/letter, etc. to be attested?

No I didn't. I thought it would be done online by sponsor., but my sponsor is not here. So I need to figure out what it is.

Can you check with ur company PRO and get back to me?

Just an update for my case. Got the letter attested from sponsor through online.  Nowadays at chamber office they are not doing any attestations offline everything is online now.

Basically you will get ur letter in the respective chamber letter head with some scan code wherein you can verify it online.

Good, so everything goes well than expected.  :)

@Waseem99861 how to attention salary certificate

I have updated my documents in engineering after 5years they request me to update. after updating my degree and certificates they are requesting 5 years certificate online attestation outside the kingdom.

I have summitted my documents in my home country & Moffa Pak told me they are not attesting ant experience certificate. it should be attested from Saudi chamber in the kingdom.

what's to do. I am so upset... please advise or tell me they way to solve it….

I have more than 15 years' experience letters