Step in processing saudi requirements for family visa

Hi im a mother of 2 girl ages 7-10 amd my husband works in saudi. We are now preparing all documents needed for processing our family visa for us to join him there.  Ive already finished all documents needed aside from the embassy authenthication which is handles by an agency cqlled eastwest located in makati also.. does it really being forwarded to an agency called eastwest? We arrived at the embassy gate and the guard gave us a photocopied slip instructing us to go there. I paid 750/document thru BDO on a savings acoount woth a given name not directly to saudi embassy account. Is it legit? Because i havejt spolen to any saidi staff or even step foot inside the  embassy.

We are ex-saudi resident for 8 years and we are going back after 2 years...  before is easier because our designated agency do all the processing and i only furnished all document and medical then done.

My concern is the  legitimatacy of transaction  for my saudi attestation/authenthication. because been googling infos but to no avail have any formal instruction on how to really get saudi embassy authenthication processing instruction. I even called their embassy number but its always on hold or busy. Please advise me ;(

Mom and kids (2 minors) finished doxs

-Passport -updated and check page by page with Official reciepts (DIRECT DFA Legaspi satellite branch) 1200/application expedite

-PSA Birth cert/marriage cert with  with Official reciepts (DIRECT PSA Onilne application request) *330/document

-DFA Authenticated PSA Certificates (DIRECT DFA Office aseana pasay) 200/document expedite (rwgular proxessing cost 100/document 3-4 working days)

-2x2 pictures of us 3 in white background (no accesories ) 60/set tronix  (combination of 1x1 & 2x2

Pending
-Royal Embassy of saudi arabia authenthication through EASTWEST Placement center
750/document paid via BDO 3-4 working days

-Bdo metropolitan branch about 2 blocks walk away from agency
-Photocopied front page needed in 2s pero document
Photocopy the original deposit slip because the agency will take it. Fosecuroty purpose only.

Please advise me for some tips and concerns i need from people who actually been or finished processing the documents. I badly need guides please

All i will send this to my husband so he could apply online and the rest wipl be instructed to me.. though i have read the flow from other vlogs and via vfs tasheel some points are still confusing to me

Thank you!

Kaye navarrate wrote:

Hi im a mother of 2 girl ages 7-10 amd my husband works in saudi. We are now preparing all documents needed for processing our family visa for us to join him there.  Ive already finished all documents needed aside from the embassy authenthication which is handles by an agency cqlled eastwest located in makati also.. does it really being forwarded to an agency called eastwest? We arrived at the embassy gate and the guard gave us a photocopied slip instructing us to go there. I paid 750/document thru BDO on a savings acoount woth a given name not directly to saudi embassy account. Is it legit? Because i havejt spolen to any saidi staff or even step foot inside the  embassy.

We are ex-saudi resident for 8 years and we are going back after 2 years...  before is easier because our designated agency do all the processing and i only furnished all document and medical then done.

My concern is the  legitimatacy of transaction  for my saudi attestation/authenthication. because been googling infos but to no avail have any formal instruction on how to really get saudi embassy authenthication processing instruction. I even called their embassy number but its always on hold or busy. Please advise me ;(

Mom and kids (2 minors) finished doxs

-Passport -updated and check page by page with Official reciepts (DIRECT DFA Legaspi satellite branch) 1200/application expedite

-PSA Birth cert/marriage cert with  with Official reciepts (DIRECT PSA Onilne application request) *330/document

-DFA Authenticated PSA Certificates (DIRECT DFA Office aseana pasay) 200/document expedite (rwgular proxessing cost 100/document 3-4 working days)

-2x2 pictures of us 3 in white background (no accesories ) 60/set tronix  (combination of 1x1 & 2x2

Pending
-Royal Embassy of saudi arabia authenthication through EASTWEST Placement center
750/document paid via BDO 3-4 working days

-Bdo metropolitan branch about 2 blocks walk away from agency
-Photocopied front page needed in 2s pero document
Photocopy the original deposit slip because the agency will take it. Fosecuroty purpose only.

Please advise me for some tips and concerns i need from people who actually been or finished processing the documents. I badly need guides please

All i will send this to my husband so he could apply online and the rest wipl be instructed to me.. though i have read the flow from other vlogs and via vfs tasheel some points are still confusing to me

Thank you!

I just hope this reply is not too reply. Your documents are almost complete as you have to wait for authenticated MC & BCs of kids from Saudi Embassy. Your husband should have applied a family residence visa in Istaqdam (MOFA) in KSA so that he can send the copy of visa (yellow slip) to you as it is needed in VFS Tasheel. Visa stamp appointment in VFS Tasheel is online and you can choose a regular one for less payment, this process will only takes 2-3 days then you can get back the original passports with stamped visa. Good luck.

Thank you sir for the reply... i more question sir.. my husband already have the ywllow form form tje saudi embassy... he said that i needed to apply for appointment via vfs...  bit i havent gone to the medical testing process... which shoiluld come 1st? Medical or appointment via vfs? Hiw about my documents? All are still in saufi with my husband.. please advise me cause we live in the province and we need to go to manila for tje medical& vfs.  I have 2 minors ages 8 and 11 and i want to have a clearer view on what 1 have to do 1st.

Kaye navarrate wrote:

Thank you sir for the reply... i more question sir.. my husband already have the ywllow form form tje saudi embassy... he said that i needed to apply for appointment via vfs...  bit i havent gone to the medical testing process... which shoiluld come 1st? Medical or appointment via vfs? Hiw about my documents? All are still in saufi with my husband.. please advise me cause we live in the province and we need to go to manila for tje medical& vfs.  I have 2 minors ages 8 and 11 and i want to have a clearer view on what 1 have to do 1st.

Hello mam, good to hear that your husband has the visa already. He is right that VFS Tasheel appointment is done online and they also have offices in Davao and Cebu, if your province is near at any of this offices no need to go to Manila anymore. But you need to undergo medical test first to any clinic affiliated with VFS as the result will be forwarded online. Children ages 12 and below are exempted for medical exam (unless the policy has changed) just prepare their vaccination records in case it will be needed. The requirements needed for VFS Tasheel are: Visa copy (scanned copy will do), copy of Iqama & passport of husband; Certificate of Employment of husband (with stamped from Saudi Chamber of Commerce if working in private companies); original and photocopy of wife and kids passports; attested copy of Marriage Contract and Birth Certificates of children by Saudi Embassy; and, result of your medical test (online). If all of these are complete, you can book an online appointment in VFS Tasheel website (https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html#/index) just follow the instruction carefully then visit their office nearest your place on the date of appointment. Again, you can select Normal appointment to save almost Php 3500 each as compared if you choose Lounge appointment. Since you have children with you, they will make your visit comfortable. Good luck.

Thank youbsir for you helpful reply.. as to the selection of appointment .. can i select normal appointment? But still be accomodated conviniently? I was really contemplating if normal or lounge for the kids.

Kaye navarrate wrote:

Thank youbsir for you helpful reply.. as to the selection of appointment .. can i select normal appointment? But still be accomodated conviniently? I was really contemplating if normal or lounge for the kids.

My wife had opted for Regular for our 2 kids but they were offered to stay at the Lounge for free. As I have mentioned earlier, you can save Php 3500 each in Regular appointment but if money is not an issue then select Lounge right away. 😊

Tnxs sir for all the help... Godbless!

1 mpre question sir got my medical result they gave mee a hard copy .. upon requestiong the record dept to upload my record to vfs rasheel they said rhey cant unless they are provided a "ecode"... so assume upon applying for an appointment i would be able to acquire 1... but it doesnt. So i went again to the medicalmlab facility iam confuse on how can my records ve uploaded... will vfs request for that or if its up to me how? My schwd is set for tom mornong and iam worried

Kaye navarrate wrote:

1 mpre question sir got my medical result they gave mee a hard copy .. upon requestiong the record dept to upload my record to vfs rasheel they said rhey cant unless they are provided a "ecode"... so assume upon applying for an appointment i would be able to acquire 1... but it doesnt. So i went again to the medicalmlab facility iam confuse on how can my records ve uploaded... will vfs request for that or if its up to me how? My schwd is set for tom mornong and iam worried

Hi mam, don't worry. Just bring with you the hard copy of your medical test result together with other required documents during your appointment in VFS Tasheel. It is also accepted as told by a good friend of mine whose daughter just arrived in KSA last month holding a resident visa. Everything will be fine and good luck.

Tnx sir!  Your advice is a big help! Godbless!

Hi! I would like to ask regarding the visa application of my husband..i already have pre visa but the problem is if I will translate his name in english it has different spelling..the liason in our hospital informed me that its okay as long as when they read its the same..when i ask him to change and we will apply for another visa in mofa he told me no need..because there is no problem with the spelling

Gracey67 wrote:

Hi! I would like to ask regarding the visa application of my husband..i already have pre visa but the problem is if I will translate his name in english it has different spelling..the liason in our hospital informed me that its okay as long as when they read its the same..when i ask him to change and we will apply for another visa in mofa he told me no need..because there is no problem with the spelling

What I know is that visas are in English particularly for non- Arabs applicants and what is important is the visa number.

The person who wrote the application is saudi national..he wrote it in arabic thats why if I will translate it to english the name has different spelling..

Gracey67 wrote:

The person who wrote the application is saudi national..he wrote it in arabic thats why if I will translate it to english the name has different spelling..

Ah I see, but how? Because all non-Arabs applicants are required to type their names in English as per the instructions listed at the back of the visa application form. Btw, is it approved already? If you do have the visa (yellow paper) so it means everything is okay. Just pray that no problems to encountered while processing in VFS Tasheel. Good luck.

Yeah it is approved already..around 2 days after i submitted the application in mofa..my only concern is if I will submit it in embassy in the philippines.

Gracey67 wrote:

Yeah it is approved already..around 2 days after i submitted the application in mofa..my only concern is if I will submit it in embassy in the philippines.

Ah I see, no need to worry as they will check the name against your passport once you will submit all the necessary documents in VFS Tasheel. Besides, there is no perfect Arabic translation of English names as they have different set of alphabet.

Gracey67 wrote:

Any update on your case will be appreciated if you have arrived in KSA, thanks.

My application is pending as of the moment..do we really need to have medical test for visit visa?

Gracey67 wrote:

My application is pending as of the moment..do we really need to have medical test for visit visa?

Yes and medical insurance unless they already change such policy. Try to verify it with VFS Tasheel, for your own benefit.

Hello sir, can anyone help me for questions please? Me and my wife is working here in saudi now for almost 10 years on diffirent company.. my wife is a nurse on a private hospital and me is a telecom technician.. my question is we want to bring our daugther here with us under the name of my wife? becoz my iqama is not allowed to bring my daugther on my name( due to other reason ).... hope it will be answered asap thank you very much

Mhel@ksa wrote:

Hello sir, can anyone help me for questions please? Me and my wife is working here in saudi now for almost 10 years on diffirent company.. my wife is a nurse on a private hospital and me is a telecom technician.. my question is we want to bring our daugther here with us under the name of my wife? becoz my iqama is not allowed to bring my daugther on my name( due to other reason ).... hope it will be answered asap thank you very much

Yes but only if she is holding a family visa, because usually hospitals are using single visa for nurses. Kindly ask your wife to verify first her visa status with their HR so that you can be properly guided.

@SANCHO BOY

Do you have any idea if the husband can still bring his wife in riyadh even though she has a Hepa B- Inactive carrier/healthy carrier?.  They are wondering if they can still get a visa and iqama because of that issue. The wife will not work there and the only purpose she wants to go there is they to conceive a baby.

Your response is highly appreciated!
Merry Christmas ♥

habibi30 wrote:

@SANCHO BOY

Do you have any idea if the husband can still bring his wife in riyadh even though she has a Hepa B- Inactive carrier/healthy carrier?.  They are wondering if they can still get a visa and iqama because of that issue. The wife will not work there and the only purpose she wants to go there is they to conceive a baby.

Your response is highly appreciated!
Merry Christmas ♥

Well, the husband can try to seek MoH's decision on the wife's health condition by submitting the latest medical test (it would help better if there are attached supporting documents like a certificate from her doctor explaining about her case) thru his company's HR. Only MoH can determine if she can be allowed to enter KSA.

PERSONAL VISIT VISA

This visa category is issued for personal visits such as attending a wedding or function or visiting a friend. Individuals applying for a visa under this category will be required to provide the details of the sponsor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as enlisted in the ‘Documents Required' section on this website.

The below entry options are available under this category:

Single entry
Multiple entry – 6 Months
Multiple entry – 1 Year
Multiple entry – 2 Years
========================================================================
RESIDENT VISA

The ‘Resident' visa is a long-term visa issued for the family members of individuals holding a valid work visa in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The eligibility to apply under this category is based on the profession of the sponsor (Work visa holder in the Kingdom).

This visa must be pre-approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia prior to submitting a visa application in the applicant's country of origin.

This visa category is available only with a single entry option.

==============================================================================

FAMILY VISIT VISA

The Family Visit visa category is a short term visit visa issued to family members and relatives of residents and people working in Saudi Arabia.

Individuals applying for a visa under this category will be required to provide the details of the sponsor residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as detailed in the ‘Document Required' section of the website

The below entry options are available under this category:

Single entry
Multiple entries – 6 Months
Multiple entries – 1 Year
Multiple entries – 2 Years

FAQ'S || VFS-TASHEEL VISA CENTER

Which visas require a medical report?

The following categories of Visa require a medical report.

Work Visas
Working Visit
Temporary Work Visa
Resident Visa
Additional information is available under the HOW TO APPLY section of the website.

Is that true that if they apply family visa then they wouldnt need to do medical? They get that on VFS. Tasheel site visa center here..

Can anyone tell me please about the new Red Ribbon called Apostille now how it works? Do I still need attestation in Saudi Embassy even if it's already in Apostille? And if i still need to attest, which agency should I ask for help for attestation?

Thank you so much for the help

Hello. At what medical center did you get your medical examinations? And also did you get yellow fever and polio vaccination certificate? I am from Albay province and have no idea where and how to get this medical requirements.

Hello can u pls help me with documents needed for saudi family visit bisa, in vfs website it say visit permit and invitation should be approved by mofa, what is invitation means ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum and do not share contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! Are you done with the process? Can you share what you have gone through? I have now our pre-approved family resident visa (yellow slip). I'm in the process of completing the requirements for visa stamping. I'll be going there with my 2 children, 13yo and 17yo.

VFS Tasheel sent me their list of accredited clinics. However, it is not clear to me if there are vaccines required apart from the medical certificate. I called some of the clinics and I was told that the package of medical exam is P3,500 plus MMR vaccine (P1,200) that is required by VFS Tasheel.

I asked VFS Tasheel about the list of requirements, they have sent it to me but it doesn't include the yellow vaccine and polio vaccine. But in their website, it is in the lower portion. Isn't it required for resident visa, but instead for visit visa only? I asked VFS again regarding this but no reply yet.

We will be coming from the province so I want to maximize our travel. If it is possible to accomplish all the requirements simultaneously.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I think only Yellow Fever vaccine is required for both resident and family visit visa as it is the one highlighted in VFS Tasheel list of requirements. But this should be done in Bureau of Quarantine as it is the sole agency that can release International Certificate of Vaccination, payment is 1500 pesos for multi-dose (10 people will be sharing in one vial) or 2000 pesos for single dose (no need to wait for sharing), Mon-Fri 8am-3pm.

I hope that anyone can share their actual experience esp those who have processed lately to make the info updated. I am also planning to bring my older kids to KSA as resident (22 yrs old, female) and as family visit (19 yrs old, male) sometime in Dec 2021. Thanks and regards.

Hello, im planning to bring my mom here in saudi for visit visa po, just want to ask about her covid vaccine, she received 2 doses of astra, do we need to authenticate the vaccine certificate po in saudi embassy phils? Thanks po s sasagot

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.

Hi.

I would like to seek advice if someone had the experience of finalizing the process (biometrics, visa stamping) of family residence visa outside of their home country.

We are Philippine passport holders but are currently in Qatar.

My husband is working in Riyadh and has already provided us the YELLOW SLIP. The biometrics, visa stamping, and vaccination is usually done in my home country but do you know if it is possible to do it in the KSA Embassy here in Qatar? I tried calling and mailing the KSA embassy here but I am not getting any response.

We are looking to fly directly from Qatar to KSA due to the ongoing pandemic and to lessen the exposure risks since I have two very young children.

Anyone with valuable response is highly appreciated! Thank you.

not possible. all process will be done in VFS Tasheel International in manila.  :(

hi po. can you forward me the list of accredited  medical clinics. my email is ***

are you now in saudi?

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Is there anyone here know an legit agent in processing family visa in manila going to Saudi Arabia.

melzkie26 wrote:

Is there anyone here know an legit agent in processing family visa in manila going to Saudi Arabia.

Please check your inbox, thanks.

Hello. Maybe you know a legit agent processing family visit visa?

sherryanncaspe wrote:

Hello. Maybe you know a legit agent processing family visit visa?

This concern has been answered before, kindly back read previous comments for your reference.

Hello, I'm currently processing the resident visa of my wife. and Today I received the pre-approved visa which was printed out by our HR under on my MOI account. and as per Him no more Yellow slip. (meaning the same as Hard copy they print) any advise who experienced this. Thanks Because we will start now processing it to VFS.

P.S My co-worker also confirmed it to me the white printed out (pre-approved visa)
that this one now the latest slip. His Family (visit visa only)

Printed pre-approved visa from MOI-Absher contains Visa number & Reference number of application