How to complain about a Dentist in Amman?

my story began from my wish to have a beautiful smile. for a long time, I saved money for this purpose. I made my choice after reading an article about a Dentist in Amman in a magazine , where he beautifully told the readers about how he can give them a beautiful smile within short period of time. He turned to be the exact opposite of what was said about him. After he took a few thousands jds from me as a cost of the treatment, it's been a whole year, the pain doesn't leave me, It's not only that I can't smile, but to eat and talk normally as well. When I asked him to fix the defects, he was very rude with me. How can I complain about a Dentist in Amman? I don't want my money back, I just want to warn other people, so nobody suffers as I did. The name of the Dentist is Dr. [moderated]  God knows the truth.

Hi to you,

I am really sorry for the horrible experience you had to go through because of this dentist!! I actually had a similar experience some years ago... My advice to you is start warning the dentist that you will file a legal suit against him...You can simply warn him that you will file a complaint to the Jordanian Medical Association in Amman...  By the way, I accessed their website, and found their phone number and e-mail for complaints and suggestions...

http://www.jma.org.jo/Contact.asp

Perhaps you should contact the association first because they might tell you what is the best action to take.. However, if you felt in need of any help or sth, please contact me on 0788661409. I will try to talk to them...

Second, if you know a journalist in a magazine or a newspaper, that will be great, because if the doctor's name is mentioned in public he will begg you to come back to him and will do all he can to fix the problem.

I wish you all the best,

Bilal

Hi Jamadd,

You dont really need to thank me.. It is my pleasure! Please feel free to ask any question through the blog or via telephone.. I am always available... I wish you all the luck, and I urge you to not give up because that doctor did not have mercy on you or on other patients.

Belal

Hi Jamad again,

I would like to add to my previous message one thing... I found you a link to the penal codes by the dentists association... You can really harm that doctor according to the law... If you known someone who knows good Arabic, please ask him/her to read you the part about the disciplinary council... I wish you a great health and a long life... This is my e-mail for any questions or assistance:    belal.ouri@yahoo.com

http://www.moh.gov.jo/MOH/Ar/rules_regu … ruleid=127

Best wishes.