MOE Science TTP Interview and written test

Hi all
I have an interview very soon for the Science TTP in Abu Dhabi. It would be huge help if someone has had previous experience with the interview. Any tips would help. Also what were the MCQ's like. Is it High school level or college? Thanks for the help

which subject

Science

also attending science ttp on 25th

Yes you are on the group :)

Hi,
I have Biology TTP interview soon,
Can anyone give me some tips about the MCQs and the interview itself, please ?

Thanks

Hi I have a physics TTP next week. Any advice would be welcome, especially with regards to the level of questions in test (GCSE or A level?) and whether the test is only on the chosen subject or all sciences. Good luck to everyone who is interviewing soon.

Hai  Yvnb1,

Did you apply directly or through Agency ?

Are they still processing applications under direct MOE website submission ?

Hi VIJ89 I applied through an agency in UK.

Any one had interview for science ttp on jan 27th in abudhabi and still waiting for the reply??

Hello...arr you still waiting for the interview result or you got reply already...I am waiting for my interview result

I applied directly. How about you ?

Heloo.....
Any one had online assessment for science TTP,pls help me...What kind of questions?Is it degree level, My subject is Biology...I got online assessment date on  july 6....pls guide me..

Tough questions, I had math online assessment was so difficult

Ahmed1994 wrote:

Tough questions, I had math online assessment was so difficult

So difficult? How?

I thought they said the questions are high school based and basic

you will have 30 MCQs, within 40 minutes, question-level university year 1-2 , questions are solvable but the only issue was time is not enough, and to pass the test they have high cutoff grade it varies for each exam but you have to aim for at least 25/30 correct answers.

Ahmed1994 wrote:

you will have 30 MCQs, within 40 minutes, question-level university year 1-2 , questions are solvable but the only issue was time is not enough, and to pass the test they have high cutoff grade it varies for each exam but you have to aim for at least 25/30 correct answers.

Wow! University yr 1-2. I thought some one here who passed the maths TPP said the questions were high school based. On the timing, I guess one has to work with speed and accuracy.