Single permit and contract termination

Dear all,
I have been searching on this forum but could not find a thread to answer this. Forgive me if it exist and point me to it.

I want to ask this about contract termination. If an employer terminates employment contract of a single permit holder, does it affect the application of a new single permit if the employee finds another job?
In this case, the employee did not resign so I am worried that if another job is found the work office might say that the previous employment was terminated so they won't grant a new single permit.

Hello,

The termination of an employment contract by the employer automatically terminates the simple work permit.

The reason for the end of the contract does not interest the Belgian administrative services.

You just have to try to negotiate with the Belgian state the right to stay in the territory while the new permit requested by the new employer is being processed.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hello im working in a restaurant since last 20 months and now want to change my employer and company, how difficult it is to get new work permit as i already have new employer, thanks in advance

Has anyone contacted the Region of Wallonia by the Phone to ask for the situation for their work permit? It has been three months since my file has been considered admissible and they have not answered my lawyers emails since the last three weeks. Thats why I was thinking about calling the Region on the phone but didnt know if it is appropriate.