New members of the Malaysia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Malaysia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Malaysia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi

Moved to Shah Alam, Bukit Jelutong and learning  to conveniently get around while I don't  drive.

Anyone around this area with the know how?

Hi,

Happy CNY. Moved to KL 6 months back with . Enjoying the beautiful city  :)

- Zubair

Hello

Do you happen to know Bukit Jelutong  area well?

I am wondering how to find the nearest LRT.

Hi everyone! Are there any Filipinos here? I'm from the Philippines 😊

Hello! My Wife and I are in the "process" to move to KL later this year. We are using Alter Domus to do the leg work and they have been great so far. We are in the system and our application in "Committee Review" So no real idea when this will be sorted. Currently living in the UK, but originally for the USA. We have also lived in Taiwan for 3 years, so living in Asia will not be a shock to the system.

Hi all
Me and my husband are moving over to Shah Alam in Malaysia in August near the help international school. We are looking for good places to live in the area, with a cat as well, and near transport routes.

Many thanks in advance

Hi all,
Good evening
Is this the right place to reply no idea because  am here working as part time helper . Am living in KL .
Actually I sign in here as part time helper 😂

Thanks

Hi guys
Will be moving to Selangor area in August when my husband takes up a teaching post. We have 2 active boys who will be 9 and 11.5yrs when we arrive.
We are currently in Oman where we have lived for 9yrs. We visited KL for a holiday 3yrs back and also visited Melaka and Johur.
Looking forward to the move but I have a million questions in my head......housing, driving, finances, transport, internet, all sorts.
I'll be asking lots of questions.
Thanks

Hi , I am Peter Martin, a retired pharmacist and clinic owner. Fell in love with the street vibe here 45 years ago, but moved here on the 28 Jan, Interestingly enough my birthday falls on the 28 th and my appartment is on the 28 floor.. All coincidental.
So selling in with help of old uni friend and family.
Looking to buy a car and finalize my mm2h.
Otherwise I will have to do visa runs.
Look forward to meeting a few people.
So much more to explore here than in Tasmania.
And the food options !

Hello

Lee & Gill Drury here, we just arrived in Kuala Lumpur.

We are British and have lived in Saudi Arabia and China, our son is 18 and is back home in the UK studying so it is just the 2 of us here. I will be working, however Gill will not and so is looking for social activities during the daytime.

We are planning to move into the Mont Kiara area, please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards

Lee

Down load Grab .. Can pay by cash.. Very simple

Hi good evening dear sir and mam.
Good to know that u guys are moving to Malaysia.
Well it's beautiful country with natural beauty and if u r food lover u can enjoy here , many kinds of food .
I like to introduce my self as Laxmi, am from Nepal and living here since 7 years ago and am a part time helper if u are looking for someone to help you with your house chores please let me know.
Thank you

Hi laxhmi,
I am looking for a helper. Would you be available on a part time basis to help on cooking and cleaning the house?
Thank you
Bob

Hello sir ,
Yes my pleasure . Where do you stay and for which day you r looking helper for.
Weekdays or weekend

Thank you

Hi, I will be moving to Malaysia this March 2020. I will be working in Menara TM. I would like to ask for places you can suggest where I can stay for months or maybe a year. I don't need a fancy unit, just the one that is an affordable and comfortable place to stay.

I am a doctor from mumbai india. I am applying for MM2H visa .

I would like to connect with indans who are staying in malaysia on this visa