Moving to Malaysia Next Month.

Hi All
      I am moving to Malaysia next month. i want to know where is PJ area. Is it near to KL and Or is it good place to live.
please help me because m gonna start bussiness in petaling jaya.

AA hi umair
malaysia is a good place may i know from where u r shifting to malaysia
best wishes:)

AOA IFTIKHAR,

i am moving from Oman. have plan to start business in Petaling Jaya Malaysia.

Hi Umair,

Welcome to Malaysia. Petaling Jaya is located in Selangor suburb. So it's take about 15minutes to Kuala Lumpur (via freeway), if travel on old road..it's really depends the traffic...

Yes. It is a good place to stay...

Awaiting you to Malaysia...

Cheers

Hello Umair,

Welcome to malaysia. PJ is a great place to stay. Not very far from the city centre, and many places with good food.

I hope you have sorted out all your arrangements. Good luck in your business.

cheers

Hello Umair,
Welcome to M'sia. PJ is next to KL. It's a big, congested, highly populated area with lots of business activities. Areas like Damansara, Kota Damansara, Subang Jaya are good places to do business due to high income population, etc.

Hi Umair,

PJ is another city located in between Kuala Lumpur (5minutes - 15 minutes deriving depending on the exact location - its another big town).

If you give information such as the weherabout your business will be and the intended place of stay .... I would be able to give you advice accordingly .... I was in PJ for 5 years , so i know my way around ....

Also, do not hesitate to contact me should you require advise regarding your business, its location, the potential, catchment population etc .... i may be able to answer your queries ... i've been venturing businesses myself ... and may be able to give you my 2 cents worth of advise and answer  ....

Regards,
J.D

[email protected]