Coming over to Malaysia next month

Hi Every One,

I'm coming over to Malaysia from Pakistan next month to hunt some jobs for my self. Have some interviews scheduled even, but all and all i'm just confused on many things .....

Where will i live for 15 - 30 days, want to let a room in KL how much it;ll cost me etc...

i'll be coming over to Malaysia on a visit pass will my visa be converted into a Work permit ? or will i have to visa run ? or worst scenario i have to come back to my country ?

one of my (potential) employer is asking me to come there and hire a consultant or a agent on their behalf to work the work permit out for me...

Hey guys ... advice Plz :D !

Hi and welcome to the forum asadkaludi!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hope soo .... ;(

[yell] Guyssssss

I recommend Radius International Hotel
a v good Hotel
cost 170 RM including BF

Hi asad
At 1st you shuld come using tourist visa, once you have completed all your interview and/or if you have been offered a job then your company will organize for your work permits.

Cheers

Thanks Mustafa,

Hey one more thing, will i be asked by the govt. to go to my country of origin to apply for the permit ?
BTW you too in KL ? Expat ?

Hi I notice from your profile that you are only 22. If that is correct DONT waste your money and time coming to Malaysia as the legal minimum age for an expat is 28. ITC is one exemption to that as well as low paid non expat work. Such workers are treated very badly in many cases. Even in Itc you have to show that a wp holder has skills that are not locally available.

As for hotels 70 rm gets a nice place in a budget hotel.

Hi Asad,

I think once you arrive here and find a job for yourself your company will apply for work permit visa for you.
I am also arriving to KL on a visit visa and my company will apply for a work permit visa once i have arrived there (they have already processed my work permit visa papers from here though).

I can give you more information on that once i have arrived and the procedure of how the work permit visa works.

Regards,
Nehar

Nemodot I am laready here :D we should take some risks :D

Nehar do tell me when ever you are here