New members of the Jamaica forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jamaica forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jamaica if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi,
I'm a South African expat, currently working and living in Taiwan. It's been a dream of mine to live in Jamaica but would like to have more information or experiences of other expats with regards to safety, jobs in teaching, general atmosphere in Jamaica.
We always have this idyllic picture of island life, but how is it in reality?
thanks for your input!

okay good day to you I'm oshane Brown and I'm from Jamaica  I still live in Jamaica but I would like to live Germany. I was once in Germany but was visiting friends and family I love to play football and I'm really good in it and I love music and I'm also a musician I works in music programs and I'm good handyman

oh and I love showing  visitors around my country

Hi.  Brand new to this site and am considering a move to beautiful Jamaica.  I am a retired senior and am wondering specifically about healthcare costs and how other retired expats deal with medical prescriptions and the likes.  Thanks!

Hi everyone!

My name is Sahra and I'll be moving to Jamaica at the end of October this year. Are there any other newbies who are moving or recently moved to Jamaica? Also, for anyone living there already, what's the situation like now - is everything closed down or are some entertainment places still open? Otherwise how do you meet new people? Any tips are welcome, thanks!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915997

Thanks!

Closed