New members of the Jamaica forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jamaica forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jamaica if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I'm thinking of moving there to do small farming and/or urban gardening. Economical accommodations is important.

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jamaica forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jamaica if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

Hello I am a cuban and Jamaican citizen, I have not had the opportunity to know the island inside. I would like to live and exercise my profession over there.

Hello Leonel57,

Welcome to expat.com!

What exactly is your profession and in which field would you like to work?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Julien Hi my name's Sha'ron & I have been living in Jamaica since 2015.

hi I am Peterson and I have been living around jamaica for 2 years

Hello Sha'ron and Peterson !

Welcome to Expat.com !

Should you need any info or just want to interact with members, feel free to participate on the Jamaica forum.

All the best

Bhavna

@Petersonk01 Hi how have you settled?

@Bhavna thank you

My name is patniko I want to travel to Jamaica to see a friend i don't know if is safe for me

I want to meet Nigeria people who stay in Jamaica here to talk  with them and ask few questions please

@sharonweekley I've settled well, was running my own business until covid. I have agood net work of friends & I wouldn't want to be or live anyware else. Like anyware in the world you make sure you safe guard yourself.

Sorry Patniko miss read your name

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055879

Thanks!

Closed