New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello I am Mary Smith I am from United State. I have created this blog so that I can share my travel guides, travel & lifestyle tips. This is my small attempt & hope you guys like it .

Hello I am Stan. I have already been to Melbourne by the past, on a working holiday visa, for a year. Now I am currently living in Paris, France, and I would like this time to immigrate to Australia. The most challenging part today is to find the correct visa in order to settle to Melbourne, and even if your skills are wanted in Australia, it is hard to know the do's and don'ts.

I guess that's it for a quick introduction. Enjoy your day !

Jace from Canberra, Australia. I have been living here my entire life and I plan to travel all  of the county's hot spots and share it here.

Hi, My name is Patrick, I am a chartered accountant/lawyer and I have been living in Australia for almost 50 years.

Hi, My name is Joseph from Kenya, I am an administrative assistant with a diploma in business administration and I am interested in jobs in the same field and including accounting jobs too and in relocating to Melbourne, Australia.

Hello,
I am Samuel Danso from Ghana. Always had the interest to visit Australia someday at least to tour the beautiful places in the country. Any recommended places?
Thanks!

Hi my names are Sharon Oakhill am 58 years old i live all y life here in Australia i love my country .