Credit card balance

Salam , if I get final exit visa  this week  in ksa , even I have balance due in my credit card ,suddenly I terminate in my company without separation pay , immigration can stop me in the airport

Please I need you advice

:)

Change your name, not very descriptive.

A little hard to decipher what you mean... Immigration has nothing to do with credit card
indebtedness...

I'm filing a final exit visa next.and I have outstanding balance in my credit card.my question is did the immigration stop me to leave the kingdom because of my balance in credit card?i need a advice thanks.

Doubtful as your debt is to the credit card company which has paid the governnment based on your credit.

Not company and not link to the company

Mr suave wrote:

I'm filing a final exit visa next.and I have outstanding balance in my credit card.my question is did the immigration stop me to leave the kingdom because of my balance in credit card?i need a advice thanks.

Which kingdom?

The only thing I understood is that he is leaving Saudi Arabia definetely 😁. There are probably some rules when u leave Saudi about your local bank account . I am just trying to clarify what Mr Suave wants to ask.

Mr suave wrote:

Salam , if I get final exit visa  this week  in ksa , even I have balance due in my credit card ,suddenly I terminate in my company without separation pay , immigration can stop me in the airport

Please I need you advice

It's simple. Call your credit card company. Ask for the balance. Pay it. After that, don't charge anything to it.

FilAmericanMom wrote:
Mr suave wrote:

Please I need you advice

It's simple. Call your credit card company. Ask for the balance. Pay it. After that, don't charge anything to it.

The way I understand it is that he has no plan to pay it back. What is the punishment in Saudi Arabia for not paying your debt? In China you could be executed for a bounced check... I´m not familiar with Sharia laws in Saudi Arabia...

Perhaps this question should be posted on the kingdom's forum.

mugtech wrote:

That´s really cold mugtech.  :sosad::|:):D:lol:

Saudi Arabian

Hi and welcome to the forum. Could I suggest that you spell out in black and white if you are running or simply moving to another country?
Simply moving to another country can be easy if you can secure immi status within that country, possibly not a problem.

Based on your opening post and follow ups it would appear from my perspective that you are incapable of paying your dues (to creditors) and are trying to opt out and seek opinions how to achieve. Sorry for being blatant and forward but perhaps you need to pay your bills and then move forward. this world is high tech  and deportation rings a bell recently. hitmen also depending on the country, stay clean.

Cheers, Steve

It will cost you three camels, seven horses and eleven sheep.  As-salam alaykom

mugtech wrote:

Alas, doing that would make altogether too much sense.

voyager39 wrote:
mugtech wrote:

Alas, doing that would make altogether too much sense.

That would be a spectacle or amusement for MBS.

robal wrote:
FilAmericanMom wrote:

The way I understand it is that he has no plan to pay it back. What is the punishment in Saudi Arabia for not paying your debt? In China you could be executed for a bounced check... I´m not familiar with Sharia laws in Saudi Arabia...

Oh, I see.

I do believe we all have to pay back the amount we owed, whether it's from a financial institution or a person. It is our responsibility. It is an obligation.

To the OP, can you honestly say that running away from your obligation is right? If you decide to renege on your obligation to pay, it will have repercussions. It could affect you either directly or indirectly, now or in the future. It would affect your reputation. It could affect the reputation of your fellow OFW's. Think about it.

As presented, his thoughts can be presumed that if he succeeds in getting out of Saudi Arabia, all his indebtedness and repercussions resulting from that action will be buried and left behind. Conscience or guilt for the company card owner or fellow overseas workers? Probably not as is reflected on his question...

His english is so cryptic that we just presumed that he wants to flee his responsabilities. Wait and see, maybe he will give us more info :-)

geolefrench wrote:

His english is so cryptic that we just presumed that he wants to flee his responsabilities. Wait and see, maybe he will give us more info :-)

I´m not sure if he´s doing this on purpose to depict a low level of education or innocence or low profile so as not to appear cocky and brazen. I´ve met a lot of Filipinos who are very educated and fluent with the english language.

Yeah, our "Ginoong suave" is slippery like an eel. I still think he´s Filipino. He´s clever and knows some foreign language. Mr suave in Tagalog is Mr Mild in English. So he´s really smooth like a hemorrhoidal cream... He should be smoked out to reveal his identity.  :lol:

Hello everyone,

Please note that this topic has been moved to the Saudi Arabia forum and that some off-topic posts have been removed.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com