FOREIGNER GIRL LOOKING FOR JOB / MEET NEW PEOPLE

Hello,

I am a French girl looking for a small job in Delhi !
I am studying so I am not able to have a full time employment.
Is there a place where I could give french lesson sometimes ?
Also where can I meet new people ? I am studying at distance, so it's quit complicate to meet nice people.

Thank you very much !

Clara

Dear Clara,

I am from South Africa but live in China. I was meant to come to Delhi with my best friend but she has cancelled last minute. I have to come alone but am worried about things to do and or safety for a solo traveller. I will be in Delhi for 3 days and then onto other areas. Can you advise if Its safe and are there things to do?

HI claraatch,

I know some of the good consulting agencies who help to get this kind of job for you that will help you to do your study with work.
please send me your details on

thanks

Polins

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello claratch,
i am from south delhi i know some institute where you can work as a part time teacher
you can dm me for further details.

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please don't promote your services/website on the forum!
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
There are many online job portals are available in India and you can find the job according to your skills and location. Once you start exploring in Delhi you will finally meet some new peoples.

Its safe, follow Karl Rock videos for safe travels and if you are still unsure, only WhatsApp people and build trust before just meeting someone straight away like you would do anywhere Else in the world. Risky and crowded areas list can be easily googled.
Cheers