Rugby Union in Riyadh

Hello All,

The Riyadh Rugby Football Club is always welcoming new players to enjoy the sports, irrespective of your level of playing, even if a newbie, you will be welcomed in a supportive environment, enjoying sports and fellowship.

So far, the calendar is as follows:

Salwa Village Compound:
Monday - 1930-2100 | Touch Rugby, open to all ages, males & females
Wednesday - 1930-2100 | Team Practice, open to males above 18 y/o, all levels are welcome

King Faisal School - Diplomatic Quarters
Monday - 1930-2100 | Team Practice, open to males above 18 y/o, all levels are welcome
Wednesday - 1930-2100 | Team Practice, open to males above 18 y/o, all levels are welcome

If interested to attend any, please let me know via either a private message or just replying to this threat.

Cheers.
Fadi

Hi Fadi

My son is 14 years old and a keen rugby player. Can you advise who I should contact regarding him playing in Riyadh?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hi Mark,

We have a Vipers Team for the youngsters.

If you'd send me your contact details, I can put you in touch with someone from the coaching staff.

Meanwhile, you can join the Riyadh Rugby Football Club page on facebook, it has a lot of information.

Cheers,
Fadi

Hi,

I have a son and daughter who are 11 and 7 respectively and would like to play rugby.  I was wondering if you could please put me in touch with the person who organise Salwa rugby for the Vipers.

Thank you

Syed

Hello Syed,

Please reach out to the Vipers by either email  [email protected] or through their facebook page Riyadh Vipers RFC.

The team is already aware that you will be in contact.

Cheers,
Fadi

Hi Fadi

Thanks for getting back to me my
Phone number is ***

Thanks mark

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, we might be moving to Riyadh and I want to check if there is still rugby club for teens U14/15.
Thank you

Hello my name is Jacques
I am so amped to play rugby again
My what's app number is  *** and would love to join and start playing

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, i would like ti play Rugby agsim, con You tell your schedules?? Thankssssss

Hey mate. Got more details about rugby. I'm here in Riyadh from NZ.

@fadiserhal

Are the sessions still Monday & Wednesday? Also Same time and venue ?
Hello Zaid,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that @fadiserhal was last active two years ago and so he might not respond to your message.

However, I would advise you to contact the Riyadh Rugby Football Club. You might get more information from them.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@fadiserhal Is there a youth league for Union in Riyadh - we are moving to the kingdom in Sep 23 and my son keen to keep playing?

Hello Johnmccacffery,

It's been years since this member last interacted on the website ...

Regards

Bhavna

@fadiserhal

Hi is rugby still on at the same locations same time ??

thanks

mike moulden