Ministry of Education MOE (UAE) Interviews 16th November 2019

Hello everybody, I created this topic to follow up with all of you regarding the procedures after the interview that was in Sharjah on Saturday 16th November.

I have done my test (passed) and interview on 16th of November 2019 and still waiting for the results. I have not received any mail yet. 

Have anyone received any updates regarding the result of the interview or any mails from Ministry of Education ?!

Also when is the expected time to join there, Is it next Jan, March or June 2020 ?!

Asojo wrote:

Hello everybody, I created this topic to follow up with all of you regarding the procedures after the interview that was in Sharjah on Saturday 16th November.

I have done my test (passed) and interview on 16th of November 2019 and still waiting for the results. I have not received any mail yet. 

Have anyone received any updates regarding the result of the interview or any mails from Ministry of Education ?!

Also when is the expected time to join there, Is it next Jan, March or June 2020 ?!

Helo Asojo ,

Are you a resident or visit visa holder ?

I was on visit Visa.

Asojo wrote:

Which subject??

Hi Asojo,
How did your interview process go?

I also attended the interview in Sharjah on Nov 16 th 2019. I didn't got any updates after that. Eagerly waiting.

Ms. Bint wrote:

I also attended the interview in Sharjah on Nov 16 th 2019. I didn't got any updates after that. Eagerly waiting.

Hi Ms. Bint ,

Which is your subject ?

Hi Bint, for which subject did u apply?

Biology

Ms. Bint wrote:

Biology

Hi Ms. Bint ,

Did you get any online form to submit like a week before your interview day ?

Yes. We need all those forms while attending the interview.

Any one know if CS TTP positions are still open ?

Yeah I have also attended the interview for the subject business studies.If any get update about the results,please let me know.

Chemps wrote:

Yeah I have also attended the interview for the subject business studies.If any get update about the results,please let me know.

CS TTP still open ?

Sorry I don't know about vacancies are still open or not?

I applied in June and they started to send interview form on the beginning of September. Then It was on 16th of November. It was electronic test (Multiple Choice Questions). 30 questions with 40 minutes. I finished on time due to mental calculations, it wasn't allowed to use a calculator and there were mid-level calculations in questions that were required math skills. Most of candidates passed that day, only who didn't have experience in teaching, I guess, who failed. Then we got interview with a representative from MOE, most of interviewees were Native English speakers. Anyway since 16th of November, I still waiting for the results, I heard rumors saying they are gonna send by next Monday or Tuesday. Officially they said from 10 to 14 working days which around two weeks. Some of my colleagues who already working there now told me, it could be 3 weeks for their first reply.

And for the reply, I think they send initial offers, if your documents were completed and checked that day of the interview.

After that they ask you to send documents, and after you send, they check them and send to Ministry of labor and also it takes time for security check up to three weeks.

Then, they send final contracts as a batch of many candidates and again it takes time, up to a month, 2 or max 3 months.

That was all I know.

I created this post to cope up with colleagues who are in same boat  please if you got interviewed that day (16th of November), tell me any updates regarding any mails from MOE, I'm still waiting.

What questions were asked in the interview Asojo, if you dont mind me asking. Also what is your subject?

Hai asojo, if you don't mind can I ask you one doubt? I didn't wrote pass code on my candidate brief. Whether it will create any problem or not? I am worried.

Yeah sure

Ms.Bint
Hello.
Can any help me to know the next intrvw dates in UAE.iam in india .but i want to visit Uae for job purpose.pls help me.also want to know how the written exam was .....is it tough ...

Hai hyd Central School, next UAE exam will be on December 7th. I am not sure. But one agency member told this. And exam was not that much tough. Some easy questions were there.

benz2701 wrote:

What questions were asked in the interview Asojo, if you dont mind me asking. Also what is your subject?

It was, 

Talk to us about your teaching experience ?
Explain a lesson for us ?

They didn't ask me to introduce myself, but I did. They asked me to sit down after 1 minute standing and then we kept talking about teaching experience and lesson preparation, I expected them to ask me about disruptive students and how to deal with them as this questions was there for many candidates.

Then they told me you should expect us to reply within 10 to 14 days.

Ms. Bint wrote:

Hai asojo, if you don't mind can I ask you one doubt? I didn't wrote pass code on my candidate brief. Whether it will create any problem or not? I am worried.

Actually I don't know, the interviewee asked me about it, and she wrote it down on the assessment form.

Ok. Thank you asojo.

Asojo wrote:
benz2701 wrote:

It was, 

They didn't ask me to introduce myself, but I did. They asked me to sit down after 1 minute standing and then we kept talking about teaching experience and lesson preparation, I expected them to ask me about disruptive students and how to deal with them as this questions was there for many candidates.

“ explain a lesson for us “
did they mean you to start the mini teaching session ?

Princess Jasmine wrote:
Asojo wrote:
benz2701 wrote:

It was, 

“ explain a lesson for us “
did they mean you to start the mini teaching session ?

Yes

Hello all

Did anyone know how much you get paid or did not get paid in TTP for 2 months? As we have to take TTP before full employment. And anyone got TTP undertaking form?

Hi asojo,
How many days before were u informed about ur interview date???

Received a congratulatory/ initial offer letter today.
I think the next stage will be the submission of documents.

Jaybijo wrote:

Received a congratulatory/ initial offer letter today.
I think the next stage will be the submission of documents.

Which is your subject ?

English

Jaybijo, when was your interview? Nov 16 Sharjah?

Hi bint,
When did you get online form to submit

Hai julfina, I applied through an agency. So they did everything.

Ms. Bint wrote:

Jaybijo, when was your interview? Nov 16 Sharjah?

Yes

Ok thanks jaybijo. Congrats.

Hi julfina ...
Did u attend the intervw. I think  u were also waiting for the inrvw to happen in india. Once i replied u regarding multiple registration of the application..

What is ur ielts band

Congrats jaybiojy, what is your ielts score