How Does One Pay a Boletto....

I ordered a product and chose to pay via Bolleto/Boleto. ..so I recieved a email stating Print out Boletto and pay at bank...I have the bank required to pay name...Now What...lol..

What's my next move...

Morning, Grizz!

1. You can go to the nearest branch of that bank with the cash and the boleto, and pay at the cashier;
2. You can pay it at a Loteria;
3. You can pay it at your own bank, if you have a Brazilian bank account;
4. You can pay it online ("Pagamentos") if you have online banking with your Brazilian bank.

abthree wrote:

Morning, Grizz!

Next move is to print it.  Then ...

1. You can go to the nearest branch of that bank with the cash and the boleto, and pay at the cashier;
2. You can pay it at a Loteria;
3. You can pay it at your own bank, if you have a Brazilian bank account;
4. You can pay it online ("Pagamentos") if you have online banking with your Brazilian bank.

Is it  necessary to print the Boletto out or can I just take my device and let the bank, lotteries scan the Flippin thingy. ..smh

If the email includes the barcode, you can try.  The worst they can do is shrug and say "não posso", right?  :D

Howdy ya all
ab3 has given the options
I use the bank app to scan and debit. Now some boleto's have some banks only and have to do BoB with cash
Wife use Loteria when banks are closed or certain bank.
I really think you are going to need the printed copy unless your bank type in the long code #  :mad: and verifies from your phone.

I think I will cancel the order...lol...now that's a "Solution"....
Thanks "Group"....I got the memo.....

I was ordering a printer....lmbo.....

Now that is an "oxy moron". Order a printer, but need it to pay for it.
Maybe get the bank's email and send to them and they can print?

Texanbrazil wrote:

Now that is an "oxy moron". Order a printer, but need it to pay for it.
Maybe get the bank's email and send to them and they can print?

Nope, going to have a adult beverage and cry in my cerveja...and hiccup....

I will wok on getting it printed for 1r....it's "Always Sumthin" ...Higher Power Bless Beautiful Bountiful Brasil. ..

Alascana wrote:

I think I will cancel the order...lol...now that's a "Solution"....
Thanks "Group"....I got the memo.....

I was ordering a printer....lmbo.....

Now, don't go doing anything rash!  :D

You can always download the boleto to a jumpdrive, take it to the local Internet café, and print it out there.  Spend a couple of reais fom all your millions! LOL

There's one more thing you could try; not sure it will work.  Download the boleto to your phone.  It'll probably end up in "My Files" (if you have an Android phone.   If you have an iPhone, I have no idea.  They may send it directly to Steve Jobs's tomb, and make you buy a $300 proprietary dongle to access it.)
The barcode may be too small for the Loteria's reader to pick up, but maybe not.

I do have a rash...lol..and I am paying for it daily...lol...I am good...if I decide to complete the order I will email it to my "Girl Friday" she can follow the link and print it..we hope and pray...I already paid the Job guy....and Android are us...

Then do a Camel Walk and Twist to the Bank of choice and pony up...lol...

Thanks

Grizz,

Do you have an app in your phone where you could print that boleto direct to a printer?
You could go to a loterica and print it there and then pay. You just have to know their
WiFi password... Or just go to a LanHouse and print it there...  :D

robal wrote:

Grizz,

Do you have an app in your phone where you could print that boleto direct to a printer?
You could go to a loterica and print it there and then pay. You just have to know their
WiFi password... Or just go to a LanHouse and print it there...  :D

I have no Phone...reason.....I want no contact from my girlfreind...lol...I no like a leash...lmbo....

I have only a tablet and laptop and I am cheap like that...

I use only Skype and pray for 1-800 #....

People look and gawk and no believe I do not own a cellphone....

and I look back and reply pay the bill for a cellphone and buy me a cellphone, what's with people and cellphones......

it's  like one must own a cellphone here, I find cellphones to be intrusive, rude and archaic...

for example...

everyone comes to dinner or lunch or coffee etc..and guess what no one has a conversation they all sit around looking at a object the Cellphone doing what only god knows what...lol...

When I buy the house there will be a basket at the door...with a sign.....

"If you can no have a conversation and need  your Cellphone, Please Return at another time I am Sensative to Radiation"" and "People Knot Paying Attention"

...I don't need the thing I am or was ordering..it's just a want.....

I do need water,beer,wine,adult libations,meat beans and rice...I am good....

I just wanted to know how to pay the Boleto..

I ask people is it mandatory one must own a cellphone.....give me a fixed line at home and if I don't anwser "Oh Well".....

I come to entertain and enlighten not to play with my cellphone...

I have no one to call and no one calls me.....there is a higher power..

I do have a contact number anybody need that so one can leave a message...rotflmbo. .

..please speak fluent Brasilian Portugese if you choose to leave a message my girl speaks no Americano....and Happy Monday ...Rant #602... thanks group I got this....

I wonder if I can order "Grits and Shrimp"...lol..kkk..rsrs :joking::/:lol:

Grizz,

In some ways you're like me. I have friends who come and visit me at my beach house and bring in their childten and their uninvited friends 
who are glued to their cell phones, doesn't say
hello nor goodbye and "thank you for having us." Cellphone has ruined people's lives as everyone focus on social media. I'm a big investor of Facebook ever since its IPO and I wasn't really cognizant at the time of the huge impact of cell phones on our daily lives. I dumped a girlfriend once because she was always on her cellphone - on social media and wasn't paying attention as we were sightseeing in Curitiba. Anyway, I know you now have an account so it's time to transfer payments bank to bank. Just let that boleto expire and redo your purchase online.

robal

I will follow the Doctors Orders...lol...glad you got the gist of my response...can you give me some FB shares, I promise to give them back on the split...lmbo...

Thanks Doc, hope to visit one day and no cellphone in tow.......

I too know the pain. Work forced me to get mobile phone. Had it for years, but came to Brasil, then Banks upgrade its tech and said my phone would not work ( too old) had to buy upgraded phone here, just for banking.
Great video of a UK person on BBC opinion of protests by young and millennial's:
Summary,,,,
"For those who are protesting as to climate and political change, do not forget we did not grow up with a/c, mobile phones, video games using electricity 24/7. We had one car, if lucky, and never upgraded to the newest gadgets, new cars which are driven to go to the mall just to use "chats". You are the ones contributing to the greatest use of fossil fuel and electricity!"
Wife has 13 irmos and irmas. When they all come they and their children are on their phones!!
They even told me to get a faster connection, so I asked each for $R1000 to pay each year so when they come they will have it! Duh, no one gave.
Instead of buying a new phone invest the $$ in Apple, google. and such.

Big Tex a Big Alasca "Howdy"....to be honest with all I was ordering a "Cellphone" ....lol...my" NEO Gear 2 Samsung Watch" that has email and a few bells and whistles, it ain't waterproof yet it needs a phone n to function ...lol...to operate..so now I can be in touch. ...

Lmbo....I will maybe pay the Boleto today   and W8 on delivery and maybe not , that Dayuum watch maybe needs a new owner...lol...

Thanks Tex for the Affirmation,  oh I am writing a book the title......

"IT'S KNOT Just ME".......

I go the bank about 2:30 just before they close and in and out within 10 minutes...lol...

Life is Timing and so is Luck......

Best of luck , let us know how it went.

Texanbrazil wrote:

Best of luck , let us know how it went.

I had my guy Friday Print out the Boleto for girl Friday is off on  Monday....

I then took it to the bank of choice, all options of where to pay were good decided to pay @ the bank recommended by seller

...that took about a 5 minute walk from Fridays office to the bank, 3-5 minutes at bank, walked to my other bank made a deposit took less than 5 minutes

...walked home total adventure 1 hour...saw lots of Natural Wildlife .....lol....

Other than that it was a Uneventful day....
Thanks to all....

Alascana wrote:

I will follow the Doctors Orders...lol...glad you got the gist of my response...can you give me some FB shares, I promise to give them back on the split...lmbo...

Loaned FB shares.... The best business plan I´ve ever seen for decades... You must have worked at a
notorious hedge fund in NY!  :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats Grizz

robal wrote:
Alascana wrote:

Loaned FB shares.... The best business plan I´ve ever seen for decades... You must have worked at a
notorious hedge fund in NY!  :lol::lol::lol:

Nope Account Manager USPS...I sold Stamps and cleaned toilets...lol....the "Plan"....hard job with email and text with cellphones. .....

Now about those shares...smh

Texanbrazil wrote:

Congrats Grizz

One more challenge of Brazuca life, no match for a Grizzly. 🐻

abthree wrote:
Texanbrazil wrote:

Congrats Grizz

One more challenge of Brazuca life, no match for a Grizzly. 🐻

Yup the Challenge is will the shipper include the CPF...and WTHeck will they Charge in fees...lol...

He who picks the Rose must Beware the Thorns it Bears.....Roses Smell like koko...lmao...channeling "Outcast"....