Speech Language therapy in English

Hi!

I have been living in Sweden for the last 3 years. I have completed my studies in Speech Language Pathology from the US and am looking to work in Sweden. Does any one know of jobs available in Stockholm for English speaking language therapists? Thanks

Hi Jenbailz,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to create your CV in the Stockholm jobs section as well.

Good luck,
Christine

jenbailz wrote:

Hi!

I have been living in Sweden for the last 3 years. I have completed my studies in Speech Language Pathology from the US and am looking to work in Sweden. Does any one know of jobs available in Stockholm for English speaking language therapists? Thanks

Hello,

You need to acquire a special licence to work as speech therapist in Sweden. Licence provided by this authority https://www.socialstyrelsen.se/en/regul … ical-care/

If you contact them then you know whether they accept your qualifications from the US or not, to provide you the licence as speech therapist in Sweden. Cheers!

Hi! You still in Stockholm and working is speech therapy? Is there a way to contact you? Please email me [link moderated] if you are working privately as a speech therapist.

Hello Chloe,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately, the member jenbailz has remained inactive since 2019 and so she will not see your message.

Also, you should not share your contact details on the forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team