Summerjob in Stockholm

Hello! I'm from Poland but I want to work and live in Sweden. I'm looking for a summerjob in Stockholm and if everything goes right I would like to stay longer. I think about simple jobs like cleaning service or washing dishes in restaurants. I'm speakig english quite good. My swedish is very basic, so I'm looking for a job which does not require fluent swedish. I want of course learn swedish. It is very hard to find that kind of job when you don't speak swedish? Now I'm sendig my cv to potential employers and... nothing happens yet. What can I do before I came to Stockholm to find something?

hey emilia , i think u should go to restaurants and hotels by urself and apply there... i am moving to Stockholm soon so i will be looking for the same job, well til I learn Swedish at least hehehe so good luck! hit me up if u wanna chat or get to know each others. :p

Hi! Thank you for reply. Of course when I will arrive to Stockholm I will go and apply by myself wherever I can. Now I'm applying online for a  few weeks and I'm waiting.
For now the most important thing for me is finding a place to stay in Stockholm, but it's not so easy. I gave my ad, I reply for many ads, but I have nothing sure yet. I would like to rent some inexpensive room and it would be good if I find one before my arrival.
Maybe you (or someone who knows :)) can give me some advice how to look and where to find room in Stockholm? I will be grateful. Or maybe someone is looking for a roommate?
Greetings :)

hey im in Stockholm now, here's a good website where u can find apartmentes, blocket.com

GOOD LUCK :D

I'm studying computer science here and I'd like to work because the life is very expensive here!!

Does Anybody know where I can send my CV or something like that?

Thx and good luck for all :)