Hello

Hi, , my name is Ebtisam & currently living in stockholm, , i need somone to help me to find a job in Stockholm. ?

Here is my email [email protected]

People are very funny... Give us more informations!!!
Do you speak Swedish?
Do you have education?
Will you accept a night´s work?
Can you accept any kind of job?

Thank you for your reply, ,

I dont know swedish language yet
Yes, , i have Bachelor degree in business and accounting, also im a Certified busiiness manager, ,
I have 8 years experience in adminstration marketing & PR, ,
I prefare morning work ( since im new here )

Read my questions!

Can you accept any kind of job? Cleaning, restaurant-job?

No, , i dont accept

Hello, , im still looking for a job.
Can anyone help. 

Thank you

Hello!

With your education and presumably fluent english you can find a job in sweden with no difficulties. If you could email me your cv I can get in touch with organisations looking to hire personell with your qualification.  Do you speak other languages? What experience do you have? Email me at [email protected]

Hello kaleed,,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. 

Im really fed up im looking for a job since April. !
I have almost 8 or 9 years experience in adminstration & managment and i worked with different fields nd i have english & arabic languages fluent.
Also some italian.

I will send you my cv, ,

I really thank you so much

Best regards, ,

Hello,

my name is Pablo. I'll arrive to Stockholm on 1 october and I'm looking for a job, any kind of job. I've studied teaching in Spain and I've experience as waiter, sweeper, guitar teacher and businessman (I had my own pub).

Thank you for your help.

Pablo.

Hello!

With your education and presumably fluent english you can find a job in sweden with no difficulties.

Hi Oliver

I graduated from from university bachelors degree bussines and administration.
Working as front office supervisor and have 11 years experience already on field.
Looking for job in Sweden. Better if possible to get a job at a hotel or not I'm open for offers.
Looking for your reply.