6 months in Malta - apartment needed

Hi myself and my wife want to live in Valetta or Sliema for 6 months, we're looking for an apartment if anyone can help?

Thanks,

Sam.

samwoolleyuk wrote:

Hi myself and my wife want to live in Valetta or Sliema for 6 months, we're looking for an apartment if anyone can help?

Thanks,

Sam.

Welcome to the Forum, when do you intend coming here?
In the summer it won't be easy as most rentals are for twelve months or holiday lets, both areas you mention are also expensive.

Hi there, we want to come in January potentially. We will also be in Malta for the month of November so looking for a place for a month then too.

samwoolleyuk wrote:

Hi there, we want to come in January potentially. We will also be in Malta for the month of November so looking for a place for a month then too.

You should be able to find somewhere in the winter months, look at the housing section on here.
It will be easier if you book into somewhere for a few days when you arrive and then look, not advisable to take somewhere on without looking first, good luck.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey thanks that's awesome advice! :)

samwoolleyuk wrote:

You will probably find you can get a better deal by arranging a winter long rental from November right through to June even if you are not going to be here in December. That way landlords with holiday lets can ensure a reasonable winter income rather than having there property standing empty.