Opening a Mexican Restaurant in Hanoi.

Hello guys! I hope you're great. Thanks for visiting this blog, I want to discuss with some of you about opening a Mexican restaurant in Hanoi. I've been living here for about 4 months and I love Vietnamese food. By the way, I've visited Anita's Cantina and Hanoi Taco Bar but I think I can make another great option like these. Anyone knows about what do I need to open it? How is the “mafia” for this business.

Thanks a lot, have a great day!

If the restaurant is in your name, you'll need to establish a foreign-owned company providing catering services.  The procedures:

- Apply for Investment Registration Certificate at Department of Planning and Investment.
- Apply for Business Registration Certificate at the same department.
- Announce your business registration contents on National Portal of Business Registration.
- Engrave the seal for your company, submit seal sample to Department of Planning and Investment.
- Apply for Food Safety Certificate at Department of Health.

I don't suppose you'll want to serve alcohol, or your restaurant will be larger than 200m2,  or the location has never been a restaurant before, because there would be more to do if any of those factors are in your plan.

That's the legal part.  The practical side of the matter is another story.

I think a Mexican restaurant might do better in Saigon than Hanoi. Just a friendly suggestion!

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello PacoGlezM08. I can help you with making plan, get the approval from the government, design, and construction. Please pm me.

Forget the naysayers or haters just take a leap of faith. I'll be your first customer.