Properties in Playa Hermosa or Playa el Coco

Hi costa rica expat community,

My name is Pamela, I'm from Santiago, Chile. Me and my husband have the idea of ​​going to live in Costa Rica next year. We like it very much for its climate and lifestyle. We are a young marriage, we are 30 years old. We are currently living in a large and very busy city.

We have been recommended Playa Hermosa (Guanacaste) area and Playa el Coco to find a house to buy.

For those who already live in Costa Rica, I wanted to know if they know about properties or real estate projects in the area that they can recommend. No more than 300.000 usd for the house, condo or villa.

And also know what do think of these areas to live and then rent the property in high season.

Please if you could help us we will be very gratefull. We will be visiting in september for house hunting.

thanks
Pamela

Suggest you read the info regarding living and working legally, before making a move if you haven't already done so.
Most of us on this forum and have actually lived here, also suggest that you rent for an extended time period, before you purchase any property.

Hola. Vivimos en Playa del Coco 7 años y 2 en Playa Hermosa. Cuando viviamos en Playa Hermosa debiamos ir al Coco a hacer compras, a poner gasolina, al medico del Seguro, etc. Playa Hermosa es mu "laid back", casas regadas aqui y allá, una vida apasible. El Coco es mas activo aunque la playa deja mucho que desear.  En Playa Hermosa vivimos en una casa muy. muy agradable averiguaré si la estan vendiendo, tengo fotos. Una muy buena amiga  es Realtor en Playas del Coco y te puedo contactar con ella. Saludos.

muchas gracias! si me pudieras poner en contacto con ella te lo agradeceria. Mi email es ***
saludos

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No llegó la direccion, escríbela sin el signo de  arroba, en su lugar usa "AT" o "EN", y escribe "punto" en lugar del signo. ie: ***,creo que asi funciona. Mi tel ****, por WA

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

ok, es ****, gracias por tu contato en WA.

Hello everyone,

Please note that you are required to write only in English on the anglophone forums.

However you may exchange in any language through the messaging system. Should you want to express yourself in another language on the forum, you will find the options to switch language at the bottom of the page next to site map.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Where do I go to send a private message?

Top of the screen on the right side.  Click on the icon that looks like a conversation bubble. Or simply click on the text name of the person and a dialogue box appears.

TerrynViv wrote:

Top of the screen on the right side.  Click on the icon that looks like a conversation bubble. Or simply click on the text name of the person and a dialogue box appears.

Pura Vida. I mean, thank you.

Rental housing in costa rica

Shesabuddha wrote:

Rental housing in costa rica

Too broad of a question. What kind of rental housing? How many bedrooms? ON the beach? Near the beach? etc.