Living accommodations for Cabarete or surrounding areas.

Greetings from Peru 🇵🇪,

My name is James and I am currently living in Lima, Peru 🇵🇪  And have been for over a year.

I want to live closer to Miami because of work and future plans to have a place in Miami and a place in the Caribbean.  I am a US citizen. My fiancé is Peruvian.

I have been told by several of my friends that Cabarete is a good place for me since I love to surf and my fiancé loves the beach!

I have read other posts pertaining to moving to DR, however I would like to connect directly to people who are currently living there or close to Cabarete.

I would be grateful for any information as to how to begin the process of moving there along with information about rentals in a rather safe place or other suggestions besides Cabarete because my fiancé will also be with me.

I have been to Puerta Plata, Sousa, Cabarete and Santiago. I absolutely loved Cabarete!

Thank you for your time!

James

There are a lot of places to choose from on the North Coast.  It all depends on what tops your list of "must haves".  Many condos, gated communities, or homes intermixed with the locals.  Figure out what your list is, and I'm sure you can get some good advice.