Visas and Immigrant.

Hello,

I am looking for information or suggest about the visa, I am in a relationship with Morrocan guy for 1 year and half, we had conversations about visa and work, I don't know about the visa much because this is my first time but he asked me to apply visa for him work in spain or living with me but i don't have a place to live but i have a place to live with my parents in uk and i'm just 18 years old and being a student of college and don't have a job yet. I just want him to get a job in spain that he can save money for our future but he can't because he have a green passport.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately, that's not how the family visa system works; it's about uniting families, not helping them remain separated.  You can't apply for a visa for him to go and work in Spain; he will have to do that all by himself.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you for responding.

How to get a work visa in Spain that he can travel to from Tetouan in Morocco or stay in spain for few months or years?

He always travel Tetouan to Ceuta for some reasons.

Hi again.

At the top of this page is a link to out Discover section; if you mouse over that, you will get a drop-down menu to our Spain Guide, I recommend your boyfriend start by reading that, it contains details on visas and finding work.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Be aware of your surroundings when traveling to tourist locations and crowded public venues.

Follow the instructions of local authorities.

Monitor local media for breaking events and adjust your plans based on new information.

Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.

Review the Crime and Safety Report for Spain.

U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations.

[moderated]thanks