Cost of living and safety features

HI everyone. I am an indian.Recently, i got a offer to work in lagos , Nigeria with 2k USD + 90K NGN local allowance along with family status, Accomdation(Power and utilities free), Shared transpotation, Yearly once flight ticket, Phone bill all. S it sufficient for a family with my wife and one male child who is 2 years old? Is it safe to bring the family? is it safe to send my child to international schools in lagos,nigeria?

Try www.numbeo.com for living costs

Pls explain it is safe to migrate with family. S it safe to send my child to international school over there?

Hello Raj Good afternoon..
Lagos is safe,  you can come with your family.. there is an Indian Language school and also many International schools available in Lagos, Which part of Lagos your company is there, Ilupeju is the base town for all the Indian Community staying around,

Local salary for the 90K is little less on family status, but its depend on your spending levels.  by average 150K is sufficient for normal routine life style.

My name is Bala working for Last 9 years in West African countries .. In Nigeria last 4 years staying with my family.. my boy studying in Indian Language school

you can message me on the personal chat for more detailed personal requirements.

Regards

Thanks a lot Bala. I ll contact u as soon I reach Lagos...company is in agbara estate .Ogun state..