Which way can i use to move in Canada

Iam boy from Tanzania  and i have a dream to live in Canada one day.
Are there any clients or organization hiring worker from other countries?

Hello Juma,reach me on my email for assistance ****

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Ramah20

For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange details.

Write to me and will help you

Hi. I have heard there is an aviation school in Montreal Canada. They also may provide a visa. This school is in the internet some where. Good luck. This is just an idea. No guarantee.

Hi..
How can you help me to move canada ..are you employer...?am searching job.

Hi am chimario i will like to migrate to Canada as a student to study business administration can anyone help me with easy way to go about it because I have met alot of consultants who say is not possible to migrate if I don't have alot of money and that I can't get visa as a student because am 39 . please I need help and advice on what to do

Chimario wrote:

Hi am chimario i will like to migrate to Canada as a student to study business administration can anyone help me with easy way to go about it because I have met alot of consultants who say is not possible to migrate if I don't have alot of money and that I can't get visa as a student because am 39 . please I need help and advice on what to do

First of all you must face to the IELTS academic test and try to secure overall 7.5 and each over 6. After that you can directly contact the institution.

https://cambriancollege.ca/programs/?it … s-by-fieldhttps://www.lambtoncollege.ca/custom/La … istAZ.aspx

Note: no need to contact consultants.

But some consultant says it's possible without IELTS don't know how true that is  though never tried it before but those who did have to do it again and again

Hi, am a young Nigerian with just 1 year working experience with dreams to be in Canada (immigrate) 2022. i will appreciate any help or guidance