REGULATED LAND

We are considering buying a forest in which to build a log cabin...however we wonder how difficult it would be to get part of it convert to Regulated land so we can build on it...anyone know?

John

You cannot build in a land type forest,  and it's very difficult to transform it to regulated.
In which area are you looking to buy?

Converting the land to Regulated has to be done prior any construction there (except for mobile homes). Forests will be very difficult to convert.
Better consider buying an existing house in such an area, or a place which already has any type of construction on site.

Hello Kristian, once you told me that you might need somebody who speaks Arabic,  still interested?  inbox me in case.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Kristiann, we figured the same thing! We were in BG for 7 years during which we founded a Charity to help the old people living in poverty in the villages and it was very successful helping many many old people...but then Brexit reared its head and after much soul searching we decided it would be wise to sell our house and move back to the UK handing things over to the team.
That was a year ago and we miss BG so much that we are planning to return, we have a 10 year Lichna Karta and hoping that Brits will be OK to stay!!

you are welcome daxman, did you sell your house? if it's the case and you are looking for another one to buy, I recommend you to buy in the village where I live, there are people from Holland, Russia, England, Italy and I from Lebanon.
it's nice village and not far from the city (Tarnovo). I can help you.

Thanks for your reply and your very kind offer.
Yes we did sell our house near Montana and we are looking to buy again but not in the same area as the medical support is pretty poor, on the another hand a close friend who lives in Svogue ?? had a serious heart attack and received fantastic speedy care as he is close to Sofia.
We want to be within 50km of Sofia so we can get the same help if we should need it so that is where we are focused right now.
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for your reply and your very kind offer.
Yes we did sell our house near Montana and we are looking to buy again but not in the same area as the medical support is pretty poor, on the another hand a close friend who lives in Svogue ?? had a serious heart attack and received fantastic speedy care as he is close to Sofia.
We want to be within 50km of Sofia so we can get the same help if we should need it so that is where we are focused right now.
Have a great weekend!