Paying household-related bills online

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA  HOW TO PAY  HOUSE TAX  , WATER, ELECTRIC,  ONLINE  THANK U

Please post without caps lock

Thank you

sorry  .  can anyone  help me how to pay my bills on line . my house rates , water , etc

sorry i didnt have my glasses  on

This is how to pay your  bill to your Water supplier in Dobrich

https://ubbpay.bg/EasyPayments.aspx?com … ComanyLogo

This is the web site of your electricity supplier (Energo Pro) , in English.

https://www.energo-pro.bg/index.php?lang=en

Foa any taxes, like property tax, council tax, vehicle tax, also for paying your utility bills, most of the municipalities in Bulgaria use EasyPay for paying your taxes online.

https://www.epay.bg/v3main/front?lang=en

thank u so much  if i cant find my number  can they help x

hi i joined  but theres loads of questions  , not sure what to do . i gave my name and my address in snop  but its asking for which company on my water and electric

Hey there Megg's.
The web site of my Bulgarian bank seems to have a pre-installed  list of company's from which you can choose to pay.
I've never used this method, but  I'm guessing you choose the company to pay from the list such as Energy-pro, then enter your customer account number and the website software  takes it from there..
The bank I use is Raiffiesen Bank.

hi sorry to bother u i bought my house in the country 8 years ago with haif a  of land  , now i could lose it because i am not a company i am in bits

megs44 wrote:

hi sorry to bother u i bought my house in the country 8 years ago with haif a  of land  , now i could lose it because i am not a company i am in bits

If you already own it they can't take it away from you. It will be a problem for Brits after the transition period.

are u sure  because some arse i bought my house from 8 years ago just told me i have to pay , thank u by the way xxxxxxxxxxx

You definetely have to contact a lawyer. If you are in Dobrich, I can ask my brother, his wife is from Dobrich.

You have to check what is written in your notary deed. If it says that you own the land and the house - then everything is o.k.
If it says that you only own the right to build on the land, then you will most likely have to register the company and own the land through it.

In both cases consulting a lawyer or even the notary, that signed your property ownership deed is a good idea.

thank u we need to thelp i am sure hes trying to get money from us

we are going to bulguria  this week and hes now telling me  not to come because  we cant get food and will be locked away is that true ?  we dont mind the staying in but we need to pay our bills , cant we do that with masks on

we did  but hes still saying  we have go in a company  its not making sense

what is "hes" ? or who is "hes" ??    sounds absurd

megs44 wrote:

we are going to bulguria  this week and hes now telling me  not to come because  we cant get food and will be locked away is that true ?  we dont mind the staying in but we need to pay our bills , cant we do that with masks on

You should talk to the Embassy about travel.

megs44 wrote:

we did  but hes still saying  we have go in a company  its not making sense

Who are you referring to?

If you need legal advice , I have sent you a notary contact details in Dobrich on personal messages

i bought a house 8 years ago  now the seller of the j
house tells me i might lose my house

i bought the house of him and i paid him to do the house ,8 years after  its a mess my floor fell in the celler  and ceiling falling down ,and work not completed

hi  can u send over were i can pay my link on line please.  got robbed by someone in the village i asked them to pay my bills and she didnt

Easy peasy with epay.bg

Website is in English as well as Bulgarian.

Payment by card supported.

Register all your bills, and site tells you when they are due.

I pay water, electricity, internet, and property taxes for my properties. My mobile phone contract. Vignette (road tax substitute) for my cars. Insurance (property, medical, car). Occasionally, online payments (for emag.bg the amazon type online store).

Hi now with nearly  all programs which I want.  Rain outside but inside  okay.  They man from the AHK bulgaria made a call to me from BURGAS and  tomorrow let's visit the BCR Headquarter,  next  UBB and FI-BANK  and ask for the one which helps startup business man like  me.  Next visit the European enterprise network here round the city and even ask for credit.  So I hope it's not too much for tomorrow  but let's wait and see.  Last is Bulgarian Properties and ground for tabac 😊😍❤👂

I am trying to pay through Epay and so far it makes me so much regret

gwynj wrote:

Easy peasy with epay.bg

Website is in English as well as Bulgarian.

Payment by card supported.

Register all your bills, and site tells you when they are due.

I pay water, electricity, internet, and property taxes for my properties. My mobile phone contract. Vignette (road tax substitute) for my cars. Insurance (property, medical, car). Occasionally, online payments (for emag.bg the amazon type online store).

Hello. Sorry to bother you, but I'm trying to pay my electricity and water bills through epay and it makes me really exhausted. I don't know why my card is available and I added an amount in my microaccount as well, but how the hell when I try to pay either with my card or microaccount, it only comes to an error : Please select at least one payment account. Yes I selected my payment account already, they are all available, and I ticked on the bills that I want to pay too. Do you know what is the problem I'm having? Because I dont get any support reply from Epay

You can pay also from your online bank account. Sorry can't help you with epay, because we use bank online. Maybe it is easier

when I try to pay either with my card or microaccount, it only comes to an error : Please select at least one payment account. Yes I selected my payment account already, they are all available, and I ticked on the bills that I want to pay too. Do you know what is the problem I'm having?
- @Thi Phuong Kraska

A bit late, but for anyone else that ends up here via google...
I was getting the same issue, try turning off the auto-translate feature in Chrome etc. There's a popup that asks for your CCV number, the translate feature stops this appearing for some reason.  All fine when set to stay in Bulgarian

Hello everyone, I am a new person, I am looking for help (attorney, internet), maybe on this forum, there will be a person who will help me.  I bought an apartment when I asked about the meter and the cost of electricity agencies answer that everything is ok .. And the truth came out when the facility manager sent me a paper amount for € 900 per month ... I was looking for help from 2 lawyers, etc., I applied for a separate  counter (answer negative).  I found only one article on the internet, which is my story. "Hostile Acquisition of Privately Owned Bulgarian Property: excessive maintenance fees, injunctions and forced gifting of ownership."  , now on 08.05 an email came to my "bill" with the overdue payment of € 600 plus € 450 for the last month ... I'm scared my attorney said that I have to sell the apartment, I don't know what to do next, maybe someone can help me, thank you very much

Sell the property as fast as you can!   Take the moral high ground and disclose the situation.   Everything in Bulgaria is fake, having said that and knowing how to navigate I love it here and have avoided a number of scams.   Assume nothing is ever true and never trust anyone.   Spend the money for a second opinion.  If it is too good to be true it probably is!   

It could be that the website only accepts a Bulgarian Bank issued debit card!   

@mostly

I also use electronic pay with my Bg Bank.   It is tedious in setting up but is worth the effort.  I took my laptop to the bank and they assisted me in the beginning. 

Now it seems effortless.   For electricity and phone I use the provider phone app.   That is easier and less tedious.   However for RE taxes and larger bills the Bank is a good solution. 
@Thi Phuong Kraska

I pay electricity and phone on the phone app provided from each provider.  Unfortunately the water is from a local district with no app so it is cash monthly. 

Personal services such as pool and yard care as still with a local and it is only cash.

Unfortunately, there are a number of local quirks that need to be embraced and cherished or you will go nuts trying to change the provider.   

@megs44  hi how are you I bought a property over there two years ago I drive through your village every time I go through to the property how are you getting on with trying to pay the bills thank you Gavin

Hi .. Download the app epay BG...you can set up all your bills thru that,will automatically notify you off bills,easy to use...

Epay is a hassle. Easypay is the easy way. Cash is king in BG.