Manually register transfer with central bank of Brazil

Hi all,

Is it possible to manually register money that has been transferred into to Brazil with the central Bank?

I have used 3 different companies to transfer money to Brazil, 2 out of the 3 companies have registered the transfers with the central bank however 1 has not. For my visa application I need a declaration/proof from the central bank that the funds/ specific amount  has originated from abroad.

Just to confirm, as I know a lot of expats use Transferwise. All of their transfers are registered with the central bank and I have confirmed this today.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Ikex

Are you in BR? Who are you sending the money? "momma bank" knows all and sees all.
If in BR ask BoB if they have some proof.

Hi,

I've sent the money to my own bank account in Brazil. From the (UK) to Brazil.

What is the easiest way to check if the transfers have been registered with the Central bank of Brazil NOT Bank of Brazil? And also if they are not registered can I register the transfers manually?

Thanks in advance

Ikex

When I began transferring funds into BR, I asked my bank of the procedures. It said all wire transfers are reported before releasing the funds. (I wish I had kept the form). At the first it was taking 10 business days. I went to BoB and asked if there was anything I could do and they ran a credit check (transfer check) and asked that I provide my bank with proof of funds in US account. I did and now 3 days max. I do have to go once a year and show tax filing in US and my bank reports seeing proof of such. This is why I mentioned BoB. Each back files reports to BoB. As to BoB reporting to the Central Bank, I do not know. No harm to ask them.
BoB is directly under the Central Bank and Ministry of the Economy which is the department to formulate and implement money policies.
I never had to send funds to the Central Bank.