Lisbon Handyman - Speaks English

Hi,

My name is Shaul and I have been living in Lisbon for just over two years.
I am having difficulty finding a reliable handyman in Lisbon, and more importantly, can speak English.

Could anybody recommend someone please.

Thank you

Shaul

Hi my name is Nic and I am a handyman. I live in the Algarve and am looking for a change and more importantly some work. I have a Nissan cabstar truck with seating for 9 and a flatbed rear section of 2 mtrs.2, all the tools needed for most types of renovation restoration work and my question to you is can you accommodate on a as when needed basis while in Lisbon. I look forward to your reply.

Hi Nic,

Good to hear from you, could you clarify what you mean by 'accomodate...'?

Thanks

Hello ShaulG thanks for your speedy response and regarding the question of accommodation I simply mean that if I come to Lisbon to work for you on an as and when need basis I would need accommodation whilst there. I live aboard a ship in the Algarve and consider her as my home. Travelling to Lisbon to work is not a problem, I lived in Lisbon for one year and love the city, I hope this answers your question.

Hi Shaul

I am Pedro, I run a tour business, but also working as handyman. If you are still looking, I can help you.

Regards
Pedro

Hi Pedro,

I will check with my girlfriend if she still needs the help.
We can definitely use somebody on an ongoing basis who is reliable.

Will get back to you by tomorrow

Thanks

Shaul