Help with shipping

I just signed up to this site because I see many of you ship to the DR and I would like some help please! I am living in Canada and would like to ship some clothes to my friends 6 year old daughter in SANTO DOMINGO. What is the best/cheapest way to send packages in my situation? The little girl really needs some clothes for school and I want to help out. I cannot send it to a post office directly because they cannot afford to pay the fees to take the package out. I would appreciate any information or suggestions. Thank you!

The little girl really needs some clothes for school and I want to help out. I cannot send it to a post office directly because they cannot afford to pay the fees

If they are so poor, I suppose the little girl is in a public school. Do they not wear Uniforms like in all public schools ? Uniforms are free.

This is correct but honey uniforms are not free and neither are school supplies.

I sent you a detailed private message on this.

Hi Reeeves,

I have a shipping company for you.  I use them regularly for the past 5 years.  I will send you a PM.

Hi planner,

Have a look at this article : Educación recuerda que uniformes para nuevo curso escolar son gratuitos