Wide 100% cotton and Linen Fabric for Sheeting

Hello all,
I am looking for extra wide 200cm + 100% cotton or Linen fabric to make bed sheets.
Does anyone out there know of a supplier in Bali or neighbouring islands? Your help is much appreciated!!

Indonesia  produce large fabric and clothing with  export quality ,  West Java ( Bandung, Bogor, Sukabumi ) has become the central for cloth/ apparel production & Factory , Most of the Clothing and Fabric which sell in Yogya, Bali and another province has came from those Area include all original European/American Brand

You can find almost every update design you like with cheap price and good quality.
For your Needs there is 2 big factory who produce bed sheet and accessories and they product has  been use with almost all hotel in Indonesia, its located in East Jakarta

Hello Verry, Just saw your post from a few years back, I hope my message still finds you.

You highlight factories that provide the fabric but did not mention who/what these factories are. Do you know their names please. I am trying to source raw material bedding fabric from Indonesia and keep coming up with blanks.

Thank you   

Michael
@michael5595

Hi Michael,

If may I know, what kind of fabric are you looking for?  what raw material?  maybe you can share the details of your needs.