General Advice

Hi all,

I am here in Muscat, Oman for a couple of years. 

I would like to bring out the point that, the temperature is soaring up in Muscat.  So please be careful to take care of yourself and family from over exposure of this radiation.  It is generally adviced to stay indoors during day so as to avoid direct sunlight falling on you.  Drink water in limitless quantity and sleep well.  The span of this extreme climate will be only till August, after which the climate in Oman, is so thrilling for any expat, to enjoy day out with their family and experience this wonderful heaven on Earth.

Wishing you a very nice and happy stay in Oman

Hello Anooj,

I am from Mumbai,India. I am planning to work in Middle East for 1 or 2 yrs. Prime reason is earning a capital as I am from Middle class family. I have done Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engg and MBA in Marketing from  Mumbai University. I have about 2yrs of work exp in Sales & Marketing.

Sir, I need some good advice for choosing a place to work viz,Qatar,Oman or Bahrain or UAE etc..

will you please guide me in little detail as which is better place,salary structures,work environment & Sales & Marketing jobs in that place. Please advice me to the best of your knowledge.

Regards,
DivakarP

DivakarP wrote:

Hello Anooj,

I am from Mumbai,India. I am planning to work in Middle East for 1 or 2 yrs. Prime reason is earning a capital as I am from Middle class family. I have done Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engg and MBA in Marketing from  Mumbai University. I have about 2yrs of work exp in Sales & Marketing.

Sir, I need some good advice for choosing a place to work viz,Qatar,Oman or Bahrain or UAE etc..

will you please guide me in little detail as which is better place,salary structures,work environment & Sales & Marketing jobs in that place. Please advice me to the best of your knowledge.

Regards,
DivakarP

Hi Mr.Divakar,

Oman is a good place for your profile.  But given the situation, it is not safe for a new entry person as the top profile jobs are mostly undergoing omanisation.  In this regard, Qatar will be a better destination next to Oman. 

Wish you good luck

i agree... :)