Getting married to a moroccan man?

Hi, I have a moroccan boyfriend who is living in morocco, what documents would I need as a us citizen to bring with me to get legally married?

Are you sure you really wanna marry him?. Think many times before you regret in giving him a visa. A lot of victims like you there. Why not Google and read those stories yourselves. These moroccans are the one who even say so. Anyway. Goodluck and prepare antidepressant for later

Why? What's wrong with them? He loves his family & they love me. He doesn't want to live in America! He's a boxing coach. Me & him talk everyday. I'm a black girl age 23 and he's 35. I'm attractive, had many boyfriends but idk something about him is different. Maybe its the age he's so mature. His sister says he love me & his mom and auntie loves talking to me.

I agree with rose just be very cautious and don't jump in too quick, ok there is not a problem in your case with age difference the foreign woman being a good bit older, for you this not the case for many this a red flag. But still make sure you know him well and be sure it's not just your heart ruling your head. Just be vigilant. Good luck
It happened to me. With him 7 yrs all in, married for 4 now but never managed to get together as husband and wife and live a normal married life because he was refused visa twice, I won't tell my whole story too long , but he stalled organising a home etc for us both after so long I got fed up , then discovered he was lying and cheating ...I'm divorcing now..like you thought he was ' different '...be careful

We are not trying to rain on your parade sweetheart, women who have been used and hurt will always try and help others avoid that..

He have flirted with this european woman who is married, I.caught him and he apologized. They're still friends

I just need to add....they are EXTREMELY good at lying and pulling wool over your eyes...you say he doesn't want or care about going to u.s....think again...I'm looking from an outsiders point here...your in love..he possibly is...he's also possibly NOT  ....my partner whom I'm divorcing...worked on me for years ..pursued me relentlessly...told me all I wanted and needed to hear when I was very vulnerable...I would ask him subtly over the years questions like where would you prefer to live or are you sure you don't want children he was 18 yrs younger than me I had grown family...I was always worried about that..him accepting not wanting or caring for family as this very important to Moroccans...they tell you what you Want and need to hear !!!! They have a plan ...and your the one helping them in this plan and you hear what you want to hear your in love....how do you know he's not wanting to go to u.s...I hear you say " because he told me " ....so you believe him right ?....I've wasted 7 yrs of my life with the Moroccan I married...sucked me right in...biggest cheat and liar....yet at start I would never have thought that ...amazing how people pull us into their web of deceit....my advice to you ....educate yourself on islam if your not muslim....also make sure you know him very well first don't jump in....don't have regrets later ...

There you go ...you already caught him out....! Omg please listen to your gut instinct...please...I caught mine out flirting online with women from different countries not his own... before we married ...at time that was red flag to me...flirting with women from other countries ??? Did I listen to my own warning ? Did I follow my gut instinct? ...no....I'm suffering now believe me...I'm trying to help you....what made me open my eyes also.....Daniel pipes website....link on his page...warning women marrying muslim men if your not muslim...but there are hundreds hundreds !!! Of stories from women like me trying to warn and help others as they tell their own story of how it happened to them....I read those stories before...as I had my gut instinct...I ignored my gut and married him I was in love....they have an answer for every question you ask them..because they are experts...

They have several facebook accounts also have accounts on social dating websites..hiding their identity...using different names ..they are absolute conmen...they talk to lots of different women finding a good catch ! The Moroccan men always cheat on their wives...when I was in Morocco every single trip I went ...anywhere I went without partner men of all ages flirted with me and asked for my number ...all married ! ...my husband was doing same while I sat back in u.k home I built for us staying loyal....I hate him for what he's done to me

Different mobiles ...I could go on...I've said enough ....be careful ok

Hello Daisha.
Belive or not but you are getting scammed and lied by this so called Moroccan boyfriend and I will explain why..
First you are black and moroccans are very racist towards black people. You should ask anyone how badly the back Africans are treated here.. The only reason he is bearing your colour is your passport. His family will never accept a black bride into their home. It's a shame in their culture.. If they seems friendly to you it means they are playing all the same game for the sake of their son's future in USA.. You are very young, naive and possible vulnerable looking for love but you are dealing with the wrong people here. There are masters of manipulation and lying.. It is in their culture, their dna to lie and cheat. They learn in since babies. It's feed with their mother milk. Lying is a daily activity in Morocco and none can survive without it. Its same as the oxygen..
This guy surely is lying to you. Also surely he has more girlfriends in his phone expressing his big love.. Then depend who pick the bite and fell for his lies..
Based on USA immigration statistics 90% of moroccans marrying American ladies are fake marriages and 80% end up in divorce. The man get his passport, then divorce you, thru you in the bin and come back to his umi and abi who finds him a moroccan virgin ignorant wife from village to make babies in USA.. That's what will happen to you in few years time if USA immigration approves his visa. You will be discarded as a condom one use and he will bring his moroccan wife using your passport

If you want to be treated like a **** then enjoy the fake love but prepare for the humiliation later on.

The bells ring for those who have ears

We are trying to help you sweetheart because we kNOW  we have experience with Moroccans ...by the way their women do same to foreign men...my man would gain my trust by telling me his Allah watches all he does and he would never hurt me lie to me or deceive me because he would be punished..in one breath he would say one thing is ok next breath it's against his religion but he still did it...absolute hypocrite..he lied ...caught him out in his lies...also he put himself on a social dating website looking for women to date ! With a name written in arabic hoping I would not trace him and a scarf over his head ...I was smarter than him as I snared him...still denies everything..but I did so much for us both to have a life together..meanwhile he sat over there getting fussed over like a king by his mother and sisters...leading the good life while I moved to area to suit him better for Muslims halal shops mosques built a lovely home was loyal THE WHOLE TIME..YEARS ! ...that's the thanx I got...he was supposed to provide a home for me his wife as its his duty in Morocco to support your wife...he sat there while I did all for HIM ! ...when he was refused visa he was angry and stalled doing anything to build a home for us...so what does that tell you ?...I got tired waiting...done research as I STILL  had that gut feeling..thank god I did....I saved myself from more time wasted with a lazy son of a b***...LIAR AND CHEAT...

Sad people with bigotted views..your hatred and bitterness comes through...
What or why you are in Morroco or have anything to do with such a place??.

I lived in your UK western world and you are worse than any Morroccan that I know..and I know plenty over 12 years and the trash you both talk suggest you both need to see a shrink and quick!

You both must have been scammed and taken for a ride and I would say that why did you get fooled?? Or are you just stupid and naive??
I really would love to see you people face to face and laugh at your pathetic attempts to help people on this site.

I was not scammed by your people. My experience is based on what I saw living within the Moroccan community and its not my fault you don't like the truth.

It is not wrong to be right and say the truth in my culture.

I understand your culture is not same as mine but you should live with it.

You mentioned you lived in UK but I can see you still are the same and will always be third world mentality.

I am sure you like to meet me but I don't share the same desire. I am sorry to disappoint you but I don't network with such ppl as u . I hope you are getting paid some dirhams for stucking my posts 🤣🤣🤣..

Nascabo I don't live in Morocco if you read my post properly you would be able to understand that...I like others have every right to warn others of what the majority of your people are doing..using others for their own gain which is morally wrong..I'm doing right by trying to warn a young girl of heartache and saving her from what could be years of abuse and misery or being totally scammed..yes I'm bitter why the hell should I not be !!! So you support your fellow Moroccan citizen for what he did to me ? You think that is right ? I did nothing wrong ..i was scammed ..so it makes you feel good to condemn me for speaking up and warning others..? I feel it's my duty to try and warn and help others and save them from what I went through...you should be condemning your own Moroccan trash !

No I'm not stupid or naiive....i was pursued relentlessly by a liar and cheat...who is a wolf in sheep's clothing...rat! ...those men are parasites...not man enough to treat a woman with respect and see a relationship as equal...they are lazy bastards who feed of decent human beings...my so called husband contributed nothing to our marriage I contributed more than him...he expected all to fall into his lazy hands..all I had was ring and a marriage certificate...I stayed loyal and gave more...so if you think it's right to condemn me more than him...your as bad as he is...Moroccan trash

I agree with you😍...I am marrying in Morocco soon and we have it stated in a prenup he doesn't want a visa to ever live in USA .. I have been living in Morocco for 6 months and I have noticed Moroccan men are family men ... I love that about mine....

Great advice

So how should I break up with him? He cries everytime I do it. Last time I broke up with him he showed me a medication for his heart because he had heart pains.

This is what they do...sympathy vote...it's not your problem...that's manipulating you...can't you see that sweetheart...?

[Thread closed temporarily for review]

Closed